Hello, been watching forum years.

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all

Finally did it signed up. Have been reading for years.

I did the PJ90 routine years ago and started hanging. Think I went in too hard. Hurt the little man. Then kids and career happened so kinda gave it up. Was around 7 inch then.

I recently got back in to it as sex life dunno, stagnet after 16 years together both working full time in professional careers and two kids. So thought why not add a bit more spice.

So last 3 months been 10-15 mins Jelq and stretches 3 sets each way. Then stretching after having a wee pulling out for 30 seconds.

Decided to get the jes extender, been about 3 weeks now. Been going well increasing the hours and pressure flaccid hang well happy.

Supplements for penis only as take a few for gym.
Horny goat weed
Tribubuls
Maca
Ginkgo
Ginseng
AAKG

Looking at getting an anti turtle sleeve to sleep with.

I'd say I've gone from 6 inch to a 6.75 inch in 3 months. But it's not gains as such. Feel it's just getting back what I lost from being underactive. I have lost about 10kg too so fat pad is better. Going to keep going with weight loss.

Setting myself of a target of 8.25. So will allow for some under active shrinkage. Knowing what life is like haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: pump4girth

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know you've been reading for years. Yes I have been watching you! Now that's a scary thought huh? I'm glad you choose to be part of this community and if you need anything just ask someone, even me! Welcome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know you've been reading for years. Yes I have been watching you! Now that's a scary thought huh? I'm glad you choose to be part of this community and if you need anything just ask someone, even me! Welcome
Haha cheers.

Reactions: CUSP82

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks

Reactions: Big Al

alwaysgain4

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Folks, I've searched this forum on how to upload an avatar or profile picture. It seems to be outdated, as there is no option to upload a safe avatar? All I find is content from 2015 concerning uploading an avatar, nothing new.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Folks, I've searched this forum on how to upload an avatar or profile picture. It seems to be outdated, as there is no option to upload a safe avatar? All I find is content from 2015 concerning uploading an avatar, nothing new.
Click on the avatar icon in your "Account details"

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
sorry, I don't see any avatar icon. that's old news. can't change the picture ever.
If you PM me the image I'd be happy to upload it to your account.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
sorry, I don't see any avatar icon. that's old news. can't change the picture ever.
I believe it's because you haven't posted much. The forum software seems to delay avatar rights until members have posted a certain number of times.

Please, when you do choose an avatar, choose something positive, friendly, easily recognizable - Rated G, per Dangler, here:

Last edited:

alwaysgain4

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
yeah I put up safe avatar in my post 'cuz I read that part with the disclaimer already. How do I multi-quote several people?

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
How do I multi-quote several people?

Every post has a button in the lower left that says +Quote.

Click the +Quote button for every post you want to quote.

Then when you compost your own post, you will see a button right below the post composition space that says: "Insert Quotes.

Click "Insert Quotes and all of your muti quotes will appear.

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome . Yeah you can get seven back from previously. At least in my experience. I got up to 6.5 in 2002, then started again 2018 and surpassed 6.5 in 2019.

I've had more difficultly gaining ,for the time and dedication,I've put in, than most guys, I know of. But it's more than likely fixing something, I hope. If not will die trying 🙂 Good to hear flaccid has improved using Jes extender.