Hello all

charliearthur

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Greetings, I have visited this site off and on over the past year so I figured "hey why not register and get some questions answered?"
Well anyway, I have a two-part goal that consists of the following...

Priority #1: Early ejaculation issues...
My biggest issue is the early ejaculation. I don't know if it's too much excitement or weak penis muscles but I feel the need to ejaculate extremely fast during sex and even faster during masturbation and it's dang near impossible to hold back. I never have an issue with erections and don't think it's serious enough to see a doctor about but I could definitely use some advice. I'm guessing it's my PC muscles but I'll get you all's expert advice.

Priority #2: Just a little more size...
To make it simple, I'm currently 7" erect and girth is pretty good also but it would't hurt to reach 8-8.5" and a little more thickness :D. Any good plans to start with? Herbal supplements? Also, anything I can apply while I'm sleeping or discretely while at work? I'm open to ideas and I know I will only expect realistic results. My fiance and I live together so I would have to be discrete ;). Also, I'm celibate until my wedding day March 3, 2012 so my soldier has time to stay focused lol

Sidenote: I'm in the gym four days per week focusing on high reps, moderate weight to focus on lean mass.
Current supps:
- EC Stack (bronkaid/caffeine)
- Creatine
- Whey Protein
- Omega-3
- EGCg
- Melatonin

Thanks in advance!

WhyNotMe?

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
You can find a ton of great information in the forums regarding premature ejaculation. I never had any extreme issues with this, but used to have some control problems. I've achieved tremendous improvement over the past year or two by doing kegels and by focusing on relaxing the pc muscle and controlling breathing. Another thing that helps is just the realization that you don't have to continue straight thru to the finish. Stop, change positions, do something else for a bit. Not only does this give you a chance to delay orgasm, it builds a feeling of control in the bedroom. This, in turn, helps you control your body. Relaxation is key. I've known guys who could pretty much go as long as they want before orgasm. I can't make this claim myself, but I can definitely go 2 to 3 times as long as I used to.

My advice -- take kegeling seriously, focus on relaxing both physically and mentally, read every thread on here related to the issue. And once you have gained some pc strength and control, check out the threads on dry orgasm and mme.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
welcome to the gym, you have great length already, the gym will be good to you. Good luck with your quest.

charliearthur

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
@bigopimp - Thanks. I only looked at PE for the potential it holds for sexual increase but as you get older and more mature, overall penile health and decreased prostate cancer and health risks are priority #1.

@whynotme - I believe kegels and relaxation during sex will benefit me greatly. I have already started practicing on stopping and starting my urine flow while in the bathroom. I think I can feel where the PC muscle is but I'm not quite sure. Any suggestions on pinpointing it better?

WhyNotMe?

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
There are folks here who can no doubt give you a better answer than I can, but when I was beginning kegeling what helped me most was to pull my penis out, holding the glans. Not really a stretch, just pulling it out to the point it was taut. This allows you to feel the tug when you flex the pc muscle. For me, this was better than stopping urine flow as far as developing a feel for kegels and isolating the pc muscle from the sphincter. In the beginning it is very hard to isolate the different muscles in this area, but it gets easier as you go.