HCG drops

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I`m planning to try HCG drops (a high concentration oral replacement for the injectable form) to see if it will help accelerate my weight loss. I have a stubborn 20 pounds to go to get to my ideal weight and came across a video of someone planning to try it together with PE devices to see if his growth was accelerated, but he didn`t have any results yet. I didn`t get it for PE but was curious if anyone saw any results from using it. Apparently it was used in a study of men with micro penis and some of them achieved impressive results getting to the low side of average.

Last edited:

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Research studies I’ve seen don't support hCG as a form of viable weight loss for sparing lean mass over fat tissue on an ultra low calorie diet. Personally I’ve gotten down to 6% body fat before by using carb cycling, I find it is a really great way to trick the body and break through any plateaus.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think I want to ever go that low on body fat. I basically wanted to see if it helped with the same low carb calorie reduced diet I'm already following. If it does nothing I'm not out a whole lot. It'll be difficult to evaluate any effects on PE unless there is a noticeable increase in gains over the next four months.

Dreadsteed

Well Done !
Reaction score
I just meant that I know carb cycling can get you that low from personal exp, so it’s an option for getting through plateaus. But hCG is the female counterpart to the male luteinizing hormone. This might actually mess with your production of LH as it has the same negative feedback loop as taking external testosterone for production with the pituitary gland. Just something to be aware of.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
From the research I've done, the short 3 to 4 month course might increase testosterone slightly and may even slightly enlarge the testicles but the dosage isn't high enough for long enough to have many side effects. Definitely not something I want to be taking long term though. If it gets me past this stubborn weight I can't seem to lose, it'll be worth it. The best option I've seen for natural testosterone production that's also tasty is lactobacillus reuteri yogurt. At first I joked with my wife about it but there's no doubt they're physically larger since I started eating it regularly. Nothing insane but they're definitely larger. The next batch I'm going to use Umzu Floracil-50 that has other beneficial strains besides just the reuteri.

Dreadsteed

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well as long as you are aware of the risks involved. I know hCG is used by bodybuilders taking anabolic steroids to prevent testes atrophy shrinkage during their roid courses. I would be interested to know if this does work in increasing your size though, and whether it would be permanent or temporary only while you’re on it. My testes are pretty average-sized I would say, but my Johnson just kinda makes them look smaller in contrast than I would like. I know their size can vary a bit throughout the day and with semen retention though. I would take a couple circumferential measurements through out the day or across a couple days beforehand for a good baseline average to compare to after trying the drops for a while and see where it goes.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
So I have settled into a routine of 10 drops 3 times a day. I`m not calorie counting but I have halved my normal portions and meals are mostly healthy high protein and no junk. I didn`t expect the HCG to help with appetite but I`ll take it. I’m reliably losing about 1/4 to 1/2 pound per day, sometimes 1 pound. I bit the bullet and got an expensive medical scale before I started so my weight tracking would be accurate. Nothing more frustrating than a scale that adds or subtracts wildly. Still no monster dick but I`m still holding out hope :D

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a little over half-way into my HCG regimen and although I've lost weight with very little muscle loss if any, I think unless you follow the extreme "HCG Diet" (almost starvation) there aren't a ton of benefits. Intermittent fasting has yielded slow steady results and I doubt the HCG played much part in that. I'm finding I'm losing about half a pound every couple days, currently doing TMAD and eventually intend on doing OMAD. Trying to move lunch and dinner closer together until I'm just doing OMAD. I've recently noticed a marked increase in energy likely due to the lagging effect of intermittent fasting.