Has anything like this happened to you

JFPowertop

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I had a great PE session this morning, took a nice hot shower still nice and plump. Got dressed, thought I would wear a regular fitting pair of pants instead of loose fitting.
I got to work (I get to work before anyone else) working working have to to a piss, as always I did 50 JAI while in the restroom.
Came out and there was a couple of employees getting coffee, so I started chatting with them. I noticed one of them kept looking down at my crotch, when she finally said you rather big in the pants this morning. Very open work place!
Not knowing what to say I said well thanks then quickly went into my office feeling pretty damn proud.
Don't think I will be wearing those pants to work again.
Has anything like this happened to any of you?

Reactions: closeed258

JonasKay

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Once, before my PE days. It was really hot and everything was hanging lower than normal (my balls are a decent size when they're at full hang.) A classmate of mine commented "well, your bulge is big today." I blushed and replied, "it's hot!" Great ego boost!

JFPowertop

Retired Moderator
Reaction score

boogie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never had someone comment on just a regular bulge. I have a bizarre issue with getting a raging hard-on while at the gym. It's not about looking at people, it happens even when I'm just there by myself. I usually go early or late, but went in the afternoon once. I was bench pressing, and there's really no way to hide it when laying on your back like that. Only a couple of other people there, one of them a middle aged woman who was using a leg curl machine near the bench, and she commented "Wow, you must really like working out."

Sure, with a little thought I could have come up with something witty. Mostly I just blushed, and said "haha... uh... yeah."

Smooth.

Reactions: closeed258

JFPowertop

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have had that happen at the gym a few times so I started to wear a jockstrap to hold that bad boy in place. My partner has always said a a breeze could go by and I would get a hard-on.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I remember once at work I was being a lazy ass for a few minutes and sat on the floor. One girl was talking to me and when she stopped she was staring right at my crotch and didn't look away. I was sitting on my ass with my knees in the air and my arms resting on them.
I can't remember what I said exactly, but it was something along the lines of, "My eyes are up here, honey."
She kinda blushed and ran away.

code_junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

closed056

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I remember once at work I was being a lazy ass for a few minutes and sat on the floor. One girl was talking to me and when she stopped she was staring right at my crotch and didn't look away. I was sitting on my ass with my knees in the air and my arms resting on them.
I can't remember what I said exactly, but it was something along the lines of, "My eyes are up here, honey."
She kinda blushed and ran away.

Hahaha Nice!

mystic wolf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
happened to me only when I was attending the highschool... a girl mate of mines commented on my balls visible through mt jeans when I was sitting ... never happened with a stranger since that time... I guess usa girls are way more open than italian ones... wish I lived in USA!! :D