Hard lump base of sus lig

tsingtao

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Shame this has to be my first post.
As I finally felt I was getting to grips with this place as well as PE in general I think I may have injured myself.
I've been peing sporadically for a few months and last month finally felt conditioned after doing the JP 90 and actually saw benefits (EQ and girth).

But after manual stretching and light hanging using Bigals sock hanger I felt a hard lump at the base of my penis.
It is not particularly painful, but slightly tender when prodded or the penis is pulled.
Despite the lack of pain my major worry is that it has brought my EQ from a 10/9 to a 6/7 and takes much longer to become fully erect.

The lump feels like it is part of the suspensory ligament (which feels more prominent then before)

Is it a case of giving it a break? or working through it? I am currently trying to kegal my way back to full EQ as well as taking green tea, garlic and ginseng.

Thanks guys.

Glamissand1

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hanging will lower EQ due to the high stress and fatigue involved. The lump may be a lig that is ready to pop. Or even one the is pulling off. Please read hanging101. With hanging there should be tenderness in the ligs as they near failure. I may also be a lymph node that is clogged and can be massaged out.

tsingtao

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hanging will lower EQ due to the high stress and fatigue involved. The lump may be a lig that is ready to pop. Or even one the is pulling off. Please read hanging101. With hanging there should be tenderness in the ligs as they near failure. I may also be a lymph node that is clogged and can be massaged out.
Does just seem like a deformed suspensory ligament, it feels like it is about to pop. If this is riding the fatigue I shall carry on my routine as normal.
Thanks glamissand.

Glamissand1

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Please read hanging101 and even bibs hanger web Q&A to better understand what we are trying to do with hanging.