Hard gainer

jdog1725

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
4 months after a 3 month decon no gains.

I started PE almost a full year ago at 6.5x5.5 with bad EQ from covid dick. In the first 4 months I was able to go from 6.5x5.5 to 7.3x5.9 before i stopped gaining. Went on a 3 month deconditioning break and have been back at it for 4 months and I haven't seen any real gains. I started off vacumm hanging with LG hanger and light weight with a heating pad wrapped around my dick and made it up to about 8 pounds before the break. Since starting back I started with light weights and have moved up to 18 pounds over the last 4 months. My routine as of now is 5 days a week 20 min stress relaxation in a fixed extender adding tension ever 5min. 20 min fulcrum hanging with 16 pounds using ultrasound for heat then I finish off with a 20 to 30 min straight down hanging with 18 pound with total man heating pad wrapped around my unit. Plus 5 to 10min without the heating pad to allow for cool down. I have added pumping Into my routine after hanging over the last month 3x10. Is the gain rate just that slow after newbie gains that 4 mouths isn't enough time? Hopefully all of this make Since and if anybody has any advice I'm all ears.

Reactions: Alex1988 and Toolx

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I've gone from 6.35-6.5 to 6.75-6.90 in length, in four years of just about everyday consistency!

Girth started at 6.0 ,base girth, and it's somewhere around 6.12-6.25. I've hung for for four years , four twenty minute sets a day. Be thankful, you've gained more than I. According to Bib my technique has never been right. He has helped me over the years in my log ,on his forum.

Advice, is you're doing freaking awesome.

jdog1725

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I've gone from 6.35-6.5 to 6.75-6.90 in length, in four years of just about everyday consistency!

Girth started at 6.0 ,base girth, and it's somewhere around 6.12-6.25. I've hung for for four years , four twenty minute sets a day. Be thankful, you've gained more than I. According to Bib my technique has never been right. He has helped me over the years in my log ,on his forum.

Advice, is you're doing freaking awesome.
Thanks for the encouragement. I guess some of us have dicks made of steel and some are made of taffy.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
0,8" in 4 months calls himself a hardgainer.

Reactions: Beef :)

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing alright to me. Just need to switch it around a bit. Longer extending or more intense

jdog1725

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
0,8" in 4 months calls himself a hardgainer.
But I quite gaining after the 4 months. Alot of the 0.8 was EQ gains probably 0.5 or so. I had really bad EQ because of covid I believe. So there is a possibility that the full 0.8 is just EQ gains. Went on decon for 3 months with zero PE during the 3 months. Have done active PE for 4 months with zero gains this time around. I wouldn't say 0.3 of actual growth in 8 months time of active PE is a easy gainer.

jdog1725

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing alright to me. Just need to switch it around a bit. Longer extending or more intense
I must not be relaying the message clear.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
But I quite gaining after the 4 months. Alot of the 0.8 was EQ gains probably 0.5 or so. I had really bad EQ because of covid I believe. So there is a possibility that the full 0.8 is just EQ gains. Went on decon for 3 months with zero PE during the 3 months. Have done active PE for 4 months with zero gains this time around. I wouldn't say 0.3 of actual growth in 8 months time of active PE is a easy gainer.
Despite you didnt phrase it like this the first time, nobody called u an easy gainer. What you are experiencing is pretty normal. Either change ur routine or up the intensity. Nevertheless 0,8" in 4-8 months is not bad whether its EQ or not, and also it seems like u r just guessing 0,5" comes from EQ so you dont even know how much comes from EQ/extra size. I didnt gain 1mm the first year and a half of my PE journey

Reactions: nobull85

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I think it's a typical pattern of gains to get a good initial gain and then the gains suddenly stop. That's what happened in my case. I gained almost 0.50 inch erect length. A year later I trained again after an 8 month break and managed to gain another 0.25 inch. And after that it's been a riddle these past 3 years to try to gain more. I don't think I ever gained girth. Not sure what to suggest going forward, except to keep trying things. Always count your blessings :)

Reactions: PEispossible