Hard flaccid from jelqing

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ever since starting jelqing I got symptoms of hard flaccid. Never had any of these before jelqing so I doubt its a coincidence..

Im wondering if theres anyone out there who recovered from hard flaccid. If so how did u do it? Sure I gained 1 cm from jelqing but was it worth fucking up my dick (temporarily?) though lol

The risks of jelqing arent stressed enough here IMO. I did very light stretching with a rice sock warm up 4 times all together. Initially I got excited from the length gain but then the symptoms worsened.

I know ill get hate from the admins here for this post but im just disappointed at myself for starting jelqing not knowing its as dangerous as it is.

Anyone fixed a hard flaccid??

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And once I recover Im never gonna fucking jelq my dick as im convinced thats the root of the problem

Trapezius

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am also against jelqing.
Stretching, hanging and extending for length. Other girth manuals, pumping, clamping for girth.

Jelqing is also caused veno-occlusive ED in rare cases. And quite many hard flaccids are from jelqing.

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am also against jelqing.
Stretching, hanging and extending for length. Other girth manuals, pumping, clamping for girth.

Jelqing is also caused veno-occlusive ED in rare cases. And quite many hard flaccids are from jelqing.

This.

Wish I knew this before hand. I may have seen it (probably not) but ignored it idk.

Completely agree that hanging (with rest weeks) and stretching are the best for length and the safest exercises.

I have a dick that's easily prone to injury (blood dick) ive noticed after intense stretching but healed reasonably quick. This on the other hand feels different as if it would need a few months to recover..

Bozzy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Never had a problem with jelqing. How do you develope a hard flaccid? Any pictures?

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never had a problem with jelqing. How do you develope a hard flaccid? Any pictures?

Not comfortable with pics im sorry. The cause of hard flaccid is somewhat unknown which worries me abit. Many people report a hard flaccid after a jelqing session. Also from my observations young guys are at more risk??

However my hard flaccid isnt as bad as most situations from what ive read. Im guessing this is due to me stopping PE and not pushing through the hard flaccid with PE like some ppl here suggest. That would just aggrevate the issue.

From what ive read from different websites is that the healing process should happen to me as I get morning wood and I still get erect (just not as easily and less EQ) which apparently are good signs for recovery.

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can describe a hard flaccid tho^^^
It looks "meatier" than my normal flaccid. Like its girthier and looks a bit weird in general. Its veiny and points down with 45 degree angle out of my body. Before this condition my dick was almost 90 degrees downward. It feels more numb than usual. Also I get some sudden pain in my dick every now and then.

Trapezius

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can describe a hard flaccid tho^^^
It looks "meatier" than my normal flaccid. Like its girthier and looks a bit weird in general. Its veiny and points down with 45 degree angle out of my body. Before this condition my dick was almost 90 degrees downward. It feels more numb than usual. Also I get some sudden pain in my dick every now and then.

Sounds same as what I've had few times, but that was not real hard flaccid. It recovered in a week.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/116909-big-flaccid-semi-all-day-long.html

Road28

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds same as what I've had few times, but that was not real hard flaccid. It recovered in a week.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/116909-big-flaccid-semi-all-day-long.html

Interesting...
Sounds like what I have precisely. Not exactly a hard flaccid but a bigger flaccid thats almost semi erect. Seems to happen after a bad trauma. For you over masturbation and for me jelqing. Seems ljke my dick just cant handle jelqing so Im gonna keep stretching