Hard Flaccid Forum Anywhere?

vkn1

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know that the official position of this forum is that Hard Flaccid is a psychological problem and that it is counterproductive to talk about it.

However, I have had the problem for 4 years now, including almost no sensation in my glans and therefore no ability to have sex. I have done the CBT, waiting things out, forgetting about it, etc thing. Things aren't improving, though, and it's time to revisit the topic.

Obitoo's forum used to be the place to go for ideas on this. It seems to be possibly closed forever now, though. He's just trying to make money selling the book I've already purchased.

Anyone know anywhere else to go for information on Hard Flaccid? All signs are that if I don't do something then nothing is going to change. It's basically a living nightmare. To those of you for whom that sounds melodramatic, well just try to imagine all the best years of your life going by with no sexual function in your dick. I tried completely putting it and sex out of my just focusing on everything else in my life, but here I am the same but 3 years older.

Any advice on where to go for information on Hard Flaccid would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got HF and have sex consistently (well until me and my GF broke up a few days ago for non-sex related). I have everything you describe except the glan numbness. Erections can be a trouble sometimes (not a lot though) but it still works more then well enough

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know that the official position of this forum is that Hard Flaccid is a psychological problem and that it is counterproductive to talk about it.

Snipped

That statement is incorrect. You are only stating your opinion, and are not speaking on behalf of the PEGYM.
One could have nerve problems in the pelvic muscle area, as a contributing factor.

Last edited:

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

However, I have had the problem for 4 years now, including almost no sensation in my glans and therefore no ability to have sex. I have done the CBT, waiting things out, forgetting about it, etc thing. Things aren't improving, though, and it's time to revisit the topic.

Obitoo's forum used to be the place to go for ideas on this. It seems to be possibly closed forever now, though. He's just trying to make money selling the book I've already purchased.

Anyone know anywhere else to go for information on Hard Flaccid? All signs are that if I don't do something then nothing is going to change. It's basically a living nightmare. To those of you for whom that sounds melodramatic, well just try to imagine all the best years of your life going by with no sexual function in your dick. I tried completely putting it and sex out of my just focusing on everything else in my life, but here I am the same but 3 years older.

Any advice on where to go for information on Hard Flaccid would be greatly appreciated.

Can you get an erection and even feel sex a little bit[FONT=arial, sans-serif]? Read my past posts: I had a gf for 1.5 years and most of it was with HF...erections were good 85% of the time and sex was good. Some positions were better then others...but hey, that's life. I have challis in the cabinet JUST in case. I still had the super rigid and uncomfortable erections and very veiny looking penis, but I still had sex with it.
[/FONT]
My best advice is to try and facilitate erections and just try and have sex. IT will be nerve racking at first, but you'll get through it...can you feel any glan sensation at all?

Halehankock

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
HF is related to your pelvic floor

HF is related to your pelvic floor

HF is caused by pelvic floor dysfunction which stems from anxiety or trauma. After 4 urologists telling me I was fine I finally saw a physical therapist that specializes is pelvic floor issues and through treatment I'm finally getting better after almost a year. There is hope, which is great considering I had little left.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
HF is caused by pelvic floor dysfunction which stems from anxiety or trauma. After 4 urologists telling me I was fine I finally saw a physical therapist that specializes is pelvic floor issues and through treatment I'm finally getting better after almost a year. There is hope, which is great considering I had little left.

My view is that it is typically a pelvic floor issue at the physical level and physio are able t treat that . The treatment is typically similar to the work done by guys in the pre e forum to relax the pelvic floor . The anxiety and head issues are usually a major ongoing issue though and need separate treatment.

Halehankock

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score

It sounds like you have it. I could always bend or stretch my way out of it temporarily. What has helped me is physical therapy, electric stimulation, kegaling holding 10 seconds and then deep slowing breathing as you release for 10 seconds concentrating on relaxing you pelvictory floor 3 times multiple times a day so that you know what a relaxed pelvic floor feels like. A relaxeday pelvic floor will feel like the opposite of a kegal. Also try pray stretching, sit on your knees and stretch you hands fwd on the floor focusing on relaxing your perineum muscles. Whenever you experience HF focus on relaxing or do a few kegaling to feel yourself relax and very importantly don't focus too much or all day on the issue. Mental focus on it only makes it worse.

How to know that you have hf?
My flaccid state is changing during the day a lot and when I bend it 3-4 times it gets harder for some seconds

When Standing it is less soft but still bendy like 90 degrees or even more. Just sometimes when it gets in this kind of harder state and bit smaller I can bend it maybe 45 degrees , but as said then it goes back to soft.

Also my penis is sometimes very vieny and other times not.
Erections are normal IMO

I coud not find clear information, just the description like hard rubber or you know when you have it

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
You need to balance your pelvic floor. Throw regular kegels(AKA dick flexes) down the street for a while and focus on reverse kegels.. preferably front reverse kegels.

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, so shoudl I be able to bend it every time? Like for example now I can bend it sitting 180 degree, when standing 90-170 degree.

It gets harder after doing sports! Or when I stand up very fast it gets harder for some seconds. SO when I can bend it that way I guess I have no hf and good pelvic floor?

It was arelly bad idea to come here, because I never did PE and just stumbled across hf while reading other stuff and checked afterwards my dick.... Now people telling me I have hf,

I thought a flaccid penis changes during the day ( cold, sports, too much bending ( and that is normal and not hf .....

@Jay1983 you once said I am fine

what means tight pelvic floor? Which symptoms? I do not feel any tightness, have a soft flaccid the most time and do not have spasms when i have an erection or do intercourse

Whenever you experience HF focus on relaxing
well when my dick gets harder like after sports or (too much bending to see how flexible it is) It goes back to soft on its own, I do not need to relax sth

that you know what a relaxed pelvic floor feels like.

I guess it feels like the most time ?

A relaxeday pelvic floor will feel like the opposite of a kegal

yea or just relaxed? During sex I do not have involuntary kegels, just when I organs, I read that is a relaxed pelvic floor

I could always bend or stretch my way out of it temporarily.

So what is hf then? I can bend and stretch it 99% of the time? Even when it gets harder ( again not hard, less flexible I mean!!!) I can stretch it when I pull down my foreskin and bandit too 90 degrees in the middle. Usually when relaxed bends to 180 degrees are not a problem!

don't focus too much or all day on the issue

was concerned yesterday and some times before and now even more. I read that you hf is when your flaccid is small and hard. Never happened actually to me, what happen is it gets stronger and tense for some seconds as described above

http://kinseyconfidential.org/science-behind-erections-flaccid-penis-size/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile...g-how-much-does-your-flaccid-size-change.html

So to sum up it is normal, no pelvic issue no, hf here? Why other people have this and there is no issue, but here it is pelvic floor imbalance and hard flaccid?

Last edited:

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
too add I have mild hypochondria , so I guess I do not have hf or a tight pelvic floor and you guys might misunderstood me?

EDIT: Did another test was walking around for a time, did some simple stuff, then went to cold water, started walking again, and it was still bendy, I could bend it many times more than 90 degrees . It was bendy the whole day, yesterday when I was talking about getting harder, is when I really bend it too much and concentrate on it , it gets harder but just for some seconds ( By harder I do not mean like hard, just less flexible), and ok it can happen that he is a bit harder when I check it but that would depend on the cold, activities etc... so most times it is soft!

Is ist hard flaccid that it is a bit harder sometimes?

You need to balance your pelvic floor.

Why? What are my negative symptoms?

Last edited:

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay.. you most certainly don't have hard flaccid.

If you had HF you would know it.

your answer

Its diffrent "cases" for everyone. However if you can bend it so much 90-180 degrees. You should not worry about it. Trust me you Will know when you have Hard flaccid

ok after peeing my flaccid penis is even more soft but that is also a normal phenomen,

Can someone tell me that all my observations were kind of right and my pelvic floor is normal and no hard flaccid?

EDIT: My penis is till flaccid even I am very stressed now because of the answers that I have hard flaccid and pelvic floor imbalance. I can bend it 180 degree almost every time. When it gets harder I can do a 90 degree bend ( in the middle of the shaft I mean)

PSO NO ISSUE/ PROBLEMS HERE?

Last edited:

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok read stuff like when a flaccid penis is veiny and gets softer when peeing this is hf. I am starting to believe I have it.... even I never noticed it, I notice now because of the many posts. Or is it normal to have a veiny penis? Fuck, I am so paranoid now.... going to do some sports....

You have the exact same symptoms as me and as many others. My dick looks very veiny (like almost everyone else with HF), hard and constricted erections (sometimes they last long at night and sometimes they do not) and slower stream of peeing. People with HF still get erections suitable for sex and its been constantly reported; the thing that people hate is the uncomfortable erections, veiny penis and actual hardness during the flaccid state

ok Sometimes my veins are prominent and sometimes not, I don't know if this shows that I have hard flaccid

my erections are hard yes, but so should they be right?

And there is no hardness during flaccid state, exept during sports, or when i been it too many times or other reasons but it is very rare and when it is harder (again less flexible I still can bend it)

As to say I never came across this problem since I found out PEGYM and started reading

Last edited:

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
ok read stuff like when a flaccid penis is veiny and gets softer when peeing this is hf. I am starting to believe I have it.... even I never noticed it, I notice now because of the many posts. Or is it normal to have a veiny penis? Fuck, I am so paranoid now.... going to do some sports....

Yep...you're overthinking things! Almost sounds like you want to have HF.

Good idea to do something else to take your mind off it.

EDIT: You are also hijacking someone else's thread.

Halehankock

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
HF doesn't always mean a small HF. I used to get the small HF but as my anxiety around the situation improved andas treatment progressed when I do get it it's normal sized but tensed up and sticking out abnormally. Your pelvic muscles are very complex and run through the base of your penis and testicles. Your pelvic floor may be tensed and you don't feel it. I'm 100% convinced HF is entirely pelvic floor related. As soon as I learned reladaption stretches and techniques the HF goes away. My PT also believes HF is pelvic floor related.

Yep...you're overthinking things! Almost sounds like you want to have HF.

Good idea to do something else to take your mind off it.

EDIT: You are also hijacking someone else's thread.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
That statement is incorrect. You are only stating your opinion, and are not speaking on behalf of the PEGYM.
One could have nerve problems in the pelvic muscle area, as a contributing factor.

Agreed. HF is a symptom and may very well have physical causes in certain cases.

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I really dont wanna post more ,but as I understood,I don't have hf ?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
How to know that you have hf?
My flaccid state is changing during the day a lot and when I bend it 3-4 times it gets harder for some seconds

When Standing it is less soft but still bendy like 90 degrees or even more. Just sometimes when it gets in this kind of harder state and bit smaller I can bend it maybe 45 degrees , but as said then it goes back to soft.

Also my penis is sometimes very vieny and other times not.
Erections are normal IMO

I coud not find clear information, just the description like hard rubber or you know when you have it
Do you like making things up?