Hard flaccid - curve?

Rosenberg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have had hard flaccid for the last 7 months. Only recently discovered that it might CPPS and mental.

However, I haven't seen anyone else have a curve of their penis. Mine points about 20-40 degrees to the left, with a clear hardened thing that constricts the penis from expanding girth wise on the left side. So basically Peyronie's. My curve does increase when squeezing my PC muscle though, and is sometimes less pronounced when I am completely relaxed.

Is this a common symptom of hard flaccid as well or do I have Peyronie's on top of hf?

P.S. My curve is more visible when erect compared to flaccid.

Last edited:

ho1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
curve is common symptom of hard flaccid , I have seen a lot have it ,
stop worrying and visit a doctor to answer you about Peyronie's

B.R

Rosenberg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
curve is common symptom of hard flaccid , I have seen a lot have it ,
stop worrying and visit a doctor to answer you about Peyronie's

B.R

Ok, I have only seen people mention flaccid curve, not erect curve.

I have visited quite a lot of Urologists but they say that there aren't any reliable tools to diagnose Peyronie's disease. Only very severe cases will show up on a Doppler or MRI.

ho1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I assure you again , I know HF people who have curves while erect to the left and the right
and Peyronie's is very easy to doctors to diagnoses it

Rosenberg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I assure you again , I know HF people who have curves while erect to the left and the right
and Peyronie's is very easy to doctors to diagnoses it

Thanks, it's good to know that you know people who have erect curves and who cured it through physical therapy.

However I will let you know that I visited with one of the world's top Peyronie's experts, and while he did say my dick didn't look like the typical Peyronie's case (even though he saw the curve), he also said that it was impossible to see on an ultrasound whether someone had Peyronie's or not, at least before the plague had calcified (which could take 18-24 months).

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score