• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hanging gains with limited time

Led_Dikkin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thinking of hanging, but before I spend the money on equipment I'm reading away here.
From what I've read so far its recommended to hang 3 sets of 20 minutes with 10 minutes in between. With warmup, wrapping, and getting set that's over an hour and a half. My current routine I do first thing AM and get ready for work. I spend about 45-50 minutes on PE right now, and really can't figure out how to get more time in. I really like doing my PE in the morning, as it kills my EQ for a while, and doing PE in the evening was really straining my love life. So would this be enough time? Has anyone had decent gains without living with weights hanging from their dick all day?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have heard of some that have made gains with 1 or two sets a day but they are the exception to the rule. I would figure at least 3 sets a day and more if you can. One thing you can do is to find a chore that you might be able to do while hanging, like dishes or folding laundry standing up. this way your actually getting something done that needs to be done so its a win win!

Led_Dikkin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do the sets have to be consecutive? I think I have time in the morning to get two sets in, I might be able to get a third in the afternoon as soon as I get home. I like the multitasking idea, but privacy is a premium after 6 AM so that's not going to work :(
It's bad enough I'm banished to the basement!

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My goal is 2 or 3 sets in the morning and evening. I want 4 to 6 hangs daily @ 15 or 20 minutes each.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do the sets have to be consecutive? I think I have time in the morning to get two sets in, I might be able to get a third in the afternoon as soon as I get home. I like the multitasking idea, but privacy is a premium after 6 AM so that's not going to work :(
It's bad enough I'm banished to the basement!

Splitting sets up is as good and many believe it is better. I would say if you can get your time in that way then definately do so. I am resuming in January and I will be doing a split routine.

Led_Dikkin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I may try that if I go ahead. How much of an EQ hit do you get from hanging? I get a decent hit from stretching, so I'd assume the same for hanging. After all, what good is a big dick if you can't use it.

hangingforme

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I split my sets during the day. As far as EQ hit, I do get a short term EQ hit after my final set, but EQ quickly gets back to normal with no long term impact.