Hanging Devices and Blood Circulation

thesheet247

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a new hanging device set-up which will allow greater blood circulation than any device currently used. The goal is to create a new hanging device, or simply a new wrapping technique, which will allow the user to hang a heavy load (15lbs-40lbs) safely for a longer period of time than any other device currently used. The way to achieve this is to design a device which will allow better blood-flow, therefore allowing the user to wear the device for longer hanging sessions without removal. Hopefully together we can brainstorm some new and innovative ideas. Any thought or input is welcome.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Honestly, the only input I can give is: bib hanger. Nothing comes close.

I hang with a sock, a piece of string and a strip of velcro. I'm still near the 1lbs mark so I dont need to worry about 15lbs +...but if you come up with a FREE make-it-yourself hanging device, I will definitely be interested in trying it out.

Look at saiyan's device, he uses a pipe repair clamp. Check out post #7 https://www.pegym.com/forums/progre...ack-vengeance-brand-new-gains-pics-proof.html

thesheet247

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Saiyan's device does spark some interest. I have some designs for a new hanger that I've been working on. Come on guys! Any ideas? One idea I've been playing with is using Temurpedic memory foam as cushioning for the hanger. I've studied and am aware of most current main-stream designs such as the Bib Hanger. Im looking for innovation! Any ideas???

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes, use the bib starter - but it maxes out when you get to around 6.5" girth so eventually you may need to upgrade

gringo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi mates,

Can anyone could teach me more about hanging WITHOUT device.
What hieght ?
Where to fix it on the penis ?
How can I " build " a device by myself

Guys, How do you make that ?!

Thanks a lot.

Squid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gringo, are you asking how to "hang" without a device or how to make a device?

Hanging without a device would be stretching essentially.

To build one, I find the pipe repair clamp awesome and cheap ($5). You will need some kind of weight to attach to it but I just use a string and an ankle weight.

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what do you put at the top of the pipe repair clamp so it doesn't dig into your glans flesh?

Where do you attach the string for the weights?

gringo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have the same question than above : How do you fix it on your penis ???
I was it was existing some kind of screw fixation ... But come on, you are not telling me this is what you are using ???

So I think others systems are existing ... Tell me more about this pipe repair clamp.
And also, where do you fix the string with weight at ?

Thanks. Your help is required :D

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
gringo I figured it out! WIll post again soon!

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
gringo I figured it out! WIll post again soon!

OK!!! So this may have been tried once or twice by a few people. Let me tell you how I made my hanging device using a repair clamp for cheap.

Supplies:

--1" x 3" repair clamp
--4" x 4 foot Ace Bandage wrapping - I think this is KEY!
--Two 3 foot nylon ropes, (these loop inside the repair clamp and tie around the 1foot rope
--One 1foot rope (make a loop and ties to keychain)
--Keychain w/ Snap End (ex: http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/uploads/monthly_07_2009/post-105419-1248192807.jpg) -This is to hook around your weight(s)
--a weight, 5lbs to start, never exceed 15lbs

I also experimented with a mousepad, which I cut up to the correct size to fit into the clamp for padding, but it ended up not feeling too comfortable. All in all I am not sure it could be 100% comfortable as there will be SOME degree of lost circulation, the point being to minimize this.

The ace bandage is great! I wrapped 2 feet of it around my unit while it was outstreched (also not a bad idea for anti-turtling by wearing under the clothes!). It was well padded, so I headed into the clamp with the 2 ropes looped inside. You might need to adjust the clamp based on your size until it feels comfortable. Ultimately I tightened the bolt until I felt a moderate amount of pressure but not too tight b/c this will hamper circulation. Then hook up the weight (loop and snap the keychain around the rope) and gently lower it.

In terms of the way it 'feels' - it pulls the skin up to your glans, but this is good! then you know the pressure is not being put on the dorsal nerve area, but rather pulling the skin, so the skin acts as sort of a buffer also. I experimented with different angles of stretch, so far my favorite is to sit and drape the weight over a tall chair - I get a vertical stretch and boy does that work the tunica!

Feel free to ask questions, and pics are to follow

gringo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Lord, what a good idea for the pics !! Just can't wait for them !

I'm currently still a noob in PE ( only 2 weeks ) but I have the feeling that my penis does accept everything I wanna try.
So, ok you gonna tell me do not hurry. And you 'd be right. I do not.

I'm just asking for hanging for later.
And I would also be intersted in buying the Bathmate. I saw a lot of good comments about it.

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lord, what a good idea for the pics !! Just can't wait for them !

I'm currently still a noob in PE ( only 2 weeks ) but I have the feeling that my penis does accept everything I wanna try.
So, ok you gonna tell me do not hurry. And you 'd be right. I do not.

I'm just asking for hanging for later.
And I would also be intersted in buying the Bathmate. I saw a lot of good comments about it.

OK this is my second day trying - I draped the weight and ropes over the barstool, then sat down to get the vertical stretch

The PE Gym Forums - pe_ZEN's Album: pics of it - Picture

this should get you started

gringo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics folk !!

Amazing how you 've found this idea ... Many points :

1 / When I 've been talked 'bout vertical strech, I had no idea it was this at all.
I was thinking about DOWN strech. I saw some civilizations, who carry such a weight hung on the penis, for the whole day.
They used to cook, walk, hunt ... with it ! Amazing huh ... And there was no dispositive like yours !
So I guess it is better to have an UP vertical stretch, instead of a down one ...
Very skeptical about this ...

2 / The string you use to hang the weight, where do you fix it ??

3 / I had the idea about something more "elastical" than your stuff. But maybe I have not understand everything you said ( I'm french ).
So I gonna read this again and try to observate the pics.