Hanging destroys my eq for days

DeMi-GoD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Usually I hang 2 hours a day currently at 11 lbs. When I know I'm gonna have sex I'll try to not hang that day or the day before but I noticed how weak my erection will be and sometimes I'd go soft during sex. Well I haven't hung for 4 days and what a night and day difference. I masturbated and couldn't believe how big and hard I was. Also had sex twice and I got hard so easily. The second the girls hand went near my dick I got 100% hard. Is it normal to not recover for days after a session? Also my bpsfl is like .7" longer than my bpel so I'm not even close to my potential size / hardness.

Icebear

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds like you are training way too heavy. I would think that it is better to stretch a little every day at a much lower weight than to use heavy weights that your device is unable to recover.

It is not a weight training competition, the same applies to the gym. Some people use too heavy weights in relation to what the body can handle. If you can't get a good EQ the day after you have to take a break from PE, then it's to heavy or you are not conditioned for the new weight. That is what I belive myself.

I train at 1280 gram for 30 minuttes, and just keep the stretch for 3-4 hours afterwards. I may think you are way more experienced than me though. Just try to lower the weight a little bit and see if you can recover. Are you just hanging 2 hours a day or do you do other PE exersices? Did you have any gains with your routine?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Usually I hang 2 hours a day currently at 11 lbs. When I know I'm gonna have sex I'll try to not hang that day or the day before but I noticed how weak my erection will be and sometimes I'd go soft during sex. Well I haven't hung for 4 days and what a night and day difference. I masturbated and couldn't believe how big and hard I was. Also had sex twice and I got hard so easily. The second the girls hand went near my dick I got 100% hard. Is it normal to not recover for days after a session? Also my bpsfl is like .7" longer than my bpel so I'm not even close to my potential size / hardness.

What type of weight hanger are you using if you don't mind my asking?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with Walter @ Bathmate. Try pumping and traditional hand stretching exercises. If you're using a compression clamp weight hanger, and it sounds like you are. The learning curve is steep and most guys experience the same type of trauma that you described. If you go back to weight hanging, invest in a quality vacuum based system.