Hanging advice for 6 o clock LOT

Kajns

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
EDIT: so i found out what i was searching for but still if ligaments wasnt the issue will hanging help me enlarge my tunica and everything else ? or should i incorporate any other exercises and if so which ones

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
From https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/88337-big-al-lot-question.html#post1102274:

The LOT might have some merit, but remember that there are a lot of variables that could affect one's initial estimation of their LOT. Some people Kegeled or stretched their penises long before knowing about PE. Also, some people just have ligs with amazing stretching capabilities. The expansion of the tunica also plays a part in length gains.

Funny enough, my ligs were actually quite loose when I started PEing, and I added about 2 inches in length in the 3 months or so that I spent PEing. They're fairly tight now. I don't do any active stretching anymore- just lots of Kegels and stamina work.

The LOT theory sounds a lot like the effect of tendon insertions in bone affecting muscular strength- e.g.- if your biceps tendon attaches farther down the radius, you'll be able to generate more leverage and lift more.

Kajns

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
And what do you recomend for me i currently just hang and after that i do 10 minutes bathamte or jelquing to get more blood in by doing this i hang low and full all the time. Should i add something more for better length gains or is hanging alone enough

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Hanging is very effective at producing tunica length gains. Other than the jelqing, there is no need to add any additional exercises.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Should stamina work like kegals and edging be included when doing a hanging routine?

Most definitely!

For a more synergistic workout, break up your Kegel reps and perform them during your hanger breaks.