Had sex again finally.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
We were super tired the other night almost going to sleep but decided to have sex. I took a little bit of cayenne pepper, some walnuts, and one shot of gin. I got very close to PONR with her oral so I stopped her and then I made her orgasm with my tongue very quickly. Later after three or four positions she orgasmed again while on top of me. That only happened once before. That one has to be precise she has to move a certain way and I do too and I have to be grabbing and splitting her buit cheeks. That was the first time she orgasmed two times. By the time we got to doggy I was more sensitive and then ejaculated. About 40 min. I could’ve held on to go longer but we were tired. Her vagina is very tight in doggie. I need to practice that one with her more. Might start doing some more death grip and shaft base(forgot the name) edging.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I’m going to start my python pressure edging technique/routine again but this time with coconut oil And with concentration deep at the base of the shaft as well. I have to train myself really well for my girls wet vagina and really tight doggy position. That one is too intense. I started already tonight.