Guess who's got an 8 incher? This guy!

Mr.Nokia

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
So it is safe to combine hanging and extending?
My routine is a few jelqs and 25 rotations clockwise and anticlockwise.
and strap Phallosan Forte for 2hrs,
then 1-2hrs of extendion on SG (with Phallosan vac cup).

in the evening after gym session...
warmup for 5mins with warm water and attach vac cup and do manual stretches all directions for 30seconds,
then hang 2kgs(4.4lbs) of 1 set for 30mins
after that vlc tugger overnight.

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
So it is safe to combine hanging and extending?

Anything is safe if you don`t exceed what you have conditioned for. 4.4 pounds seems reasonable. I started at 2. I have found that with hanging with a vacuum hanger I never need to go over 10. In the evening I usually use just 5.

pewannabe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you using the MOS sillistretcher as hanger? I haven't hung in about 4 years and I use to use the Bib. It wasn't very comfortable. It's nice to see PE has made such nice strides at innovating

pewannabe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I use to use those disposable hand warmers. I forget the price but at the current price it's like 50 cents each. I am willing to spend 50 cents a day for a larger pecker lolhandwarmer.jpg

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you using the MOS sillistretcher as hanger? I haven't hung in about 4 years and I use to use the Bib. It wasn't very comfortable. It's nice to see PE has made such nice strides at innovating
I started with one but I use an LG Hanger now. It's by far the most comfortable. I can hang 18 pounds without any problems.

Reactions: pewannabe

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Started the beginning of June at 6.25 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.0 BEG, and am closing out November at 8.0 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.5 BEG.

This journey oddly started researching natural blood pressure management and generally improving the nutrition in my diet. I clicked on an ad, went down the rabbit hole, and gained 1.75 inches in 6 months.

I realize my gains are on the high end and may be a little difficult to believe, but if anything I'm doing, or copying from what others had success with, can help anyone, I'll try to outline what I did.

Firstly, I have a lot of private time working from home with no kids at home and a wife that doesn't work at home. She knows I'm doing PE but it's still weird if anyone is home. I'm average height, slightly overweight, reasonably healthy, in my early 50s and exercise about 2 days per week. I started girthy so everything I've done mostly targets length.

I started with a Penomet pump and saw very immediate rapid gains in girth and a little length. I did not want my little soldier looking like a pop can, so I used a QEP for length for a while but without significant modification, for me it was a torture device. I replaced it with an MOS sillistretcher and have used that ever since. I also use an MOS length hanger and a Mityvac pump.

Biggest take away: Never let that little bastard turtle. When you're not doing exercises, get that thing in a sleeve.

Next biggest take away: take at least a day or two to rest. Wearing a sleeve with a very small amount of tension while junior is recuperating made a big difference.

Third biggest takaway: except for hanging, time seems to make a bigger difference than tension. I tried two weeks of crazy tension in the ADS and there was no difference in gains over moderate tension for the same amount of time.

Fourth biggest takeaway: heat helps with everything. I recently purchased an IR therapy device but haven't tried it yet (waiting for it to arrive).

My routine isn't really a routine. If something isn't working I change things up. Currently it's pretty simple:
  • Warm up for about 20 minutes.
  • Alternate Sillistretcher 1 hr, pump 5-10 minutes, 3 to 4 times per day. Apply low heat while in ADS, extreme stretching in all directions about 5 minutes.
  • Hang 15 lbs, 15 to 20 minutes.
  • Pump one more time, 5 minutes.
  • Anti-turtling sleeve made from overlapping sleeves for weight and heat retainment the rest of the day, often while sleeping.
  • Rest one or two days.
  • Perform manual stretches occasionally the remainder of the day, usually when taking a rest from the anti-turtling sleeve.
I rarely jelq. My willy is pretty sensitive and I just find it uncomfortable.

The first three months I saw rapid gains, but now I'm seeing about 1 to 2 mm of gains per month. I'd like to get to 9.5 BPEL some day. Any more than that and sex would get uncomfortable.
Started the beginning of June at 6.25 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.0 BEG, and am closing out November at 8.0 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.5 BEG.

This journey oddly started researching natural blood pressure management and generally improving the nutrition in my diet. I clicked on an ad, went down the rabbit hole, and gained 1.75 inches in 6 months.

I realize my gains are on the high end and may be a little difficult to believe, but if anything I'm doing, or copying from what others had success with, can help anyone, I'll try to outline what I did.

Firstly, I have a lot of private time working from home with no kids at home and a wife that doesn't work at home. She knows I'm doing PE but it's still weird if anyone is home. I'm average height, slightly overweight, reasonably healthy, in my early 50s and exercise about 2 days per week. I started girthy so everything I've done mostly targets length.

I started with a Penomet pump and saw very immediate rapid gains in girth and a little length. I did not want my little soldier looking like a pop can, so I used a QEP for length for a while but without significant modification, for me it was a torture device. I replaced it with an MOS sillistretcher and have used that ever since. I also use an MOS length hanger and a Mityvac pump.

Biggest take away: Never let that little bastard turtle. When you're not doing exercises, get that thing in a sleeve.

Next biggest take away: take at least a day or two to rest. Wearing a sleeve with a very small amount of tension while junior is recuperating made a big difference.

Third biggest takaway: except for hanging, time seems to make a bigger difference than tension. I tried two weeks of crazy tension in the ADS and there was no difference in gains over moderate tension for the same amount of time.

Fourth biggest takeaway: heat helps with everything. I recently purchased an IR therapy device but haven't tried it yet (waiting for it to arrive).

My routine isn't really a routine. If something isn't working I change things up. Currently it's pretty simple:
  • Warm up for about 20 minutes.
  • Alternate Sillistretcher 1 hr, pump 5-10 minutes, 3 to 4 times per day. Apply low heat while in ADS, extreme stretching in all directions about 5 minutes.
  • Hang 15 lbs, 15 to 20 minutes.
  • Pump one more time, 5 minutes.
  • Anti-turtling sleeve made from overlapping sleeves for weight and heat retainment the rest of the day, often while sleeping.
  • Rest one or two days.
  • Perform manual stretches occasionally the remainder of the day, usually when taking a rest from the anti-turtling sleeve.
I rarely jelq. My willy is pretty sensitive and I just find it uncomfortable.

The first three months I saw rapid gains, but now I'm seeing about 1 to 2 mm of gains per month. I'd like to get to 9.5 BPEL some day. Any more than that and sex would get uncomfortable.

Impressive gains and routine and tips. I am going to pick up an anti/turtling sleeve and add to my routine.

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Impressive gains and routine and tips. I am going to pick up an anti/turtling sleeve and add to my routine.

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
We offer 4 Girth Band sizes & five sleeve sizes. Since we use the highest quality medical grade silicon and wall thickness is only 1/8", the body heat transfer makes them feel like they are part of you.
I can stretch a 1.25" sleeve over a 2 3/8" diameter baseball bat. So be assured you won't feel a death grip that cuts off circulation as long as you pick the appropriate size.

View attachment 3251991
View attachment 3251992
Are the girth band products sold by your firm the same as what the poster PhallicPhun above mentions as an anti-turtling sleeve?

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are the girth band products sold by your firm the same as what the poster PhallicPhun above mentions as an anti-turtling sleeve?
I see that it is the same as the poster said in an adjacent post ….”I've recently been using the LG girth bands which is by far the best solution for anti-turtling”…. I will be purchasing girth sleeves at your firm.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats. Two thumbs up, this guy.

NathanDrake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you do the hanging before or after using the ADS for several rounds?

Thank you.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
It's been a while but I think over half of my gains were from the ADS. The ADS definitely worked but as "newbie gains" decreased in frequency, hanging started working better. The MOS sillistretcher I was using couldn't handle anything beyond about 8 pounds, at least for me, so I pulled the trigger on the LG Hanger and have used that ever since. Currently using 15 pounds about 3 times a day for 30 minutes to an hour each time.

NathanDrake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's been a while but I think over half of my gains were from the ADS. The ADS definitely worked but as "newbie gains" decreased in frequency, hanging started working better. The MOS sillistretcher I was using couldn't handle anything beyond about 8 pounds, at least for me, so I pulled the trigger on the LG Hanger and have used that ever since. Currently using 15 pounds about 3 times a day for 30 minutes to an hour each time.
I see. Thank you for the reply and detailed info.