• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Growth

Kevo101st

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I’ve been doing PE for a year now and I have gained 1/4 inch in length and 1/8 inch in width, is it normal for that gain in a year? It seems pretty low. Any tips would be appreciated. In the year I’ve done stretching, jelqing, squeezes, and most recently clamping. About every second day and sometimes no more then 3 days in a row all while I shower with hot water

mrplayer1984

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A routine should have structure (based on goals) and consistency. Many a times if you dont perform a routine that is optimum for you, then you might not gain as much. Also, doing too many exercises and too much too soon isnt advised - start slow and build up.

Sticke

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’ve been doing PE for a year now and I have gained 1/4 inch in length and 1/8 inch in width, is it normal for that gain in a year? It seems pretty low. Any tips would be appreciated. In the year I’ve done stretching, jelqing, squeezes, and most recently clamping. About every second day and sometimes no more then 3 days in a row all while I shower with hot water
What's your routine? How long does it last? I think that the gains are good, but maybe you need to adjust your routine a bit.