Growers and Cementing Gains

WorkinProgress87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read that those of us like myself who are growers have higher elasticity of the erectile tissue than showers. Does this have a positive or negative effect on gains and the ability to retain them? I've heard tales on here about growers becoming showers from P.E. as well, which would indicate a reduction in elasticity but somehow also gaining overall penis size. Anyone an expert on this sort of thing? Is there anything special growers should be doing as opposed to showers?

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hope it's true. LOL I would love to think that my extreme grower would someday be a shower with overall good gains. I'm just starting my PE journey so I can't comment with any real evidence.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
basically in my PE carrier I am now what I refer to as an "in-betweener wiener".. I was always a grower by a lot before starting.. I now usually sit around 3.5" to 5" BPEL flaccid after 4.5 yrs of PE.. It all depends on the temps and how much I've been relaxing.. More physical activity equals smaller flaccid.. I do agree with growers being more stretchy, I know mine is..

Detroit94Lions

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
basically in my PE carrier I am now what I refer to as an "in-betweener wiener".. I was always a grower by a lot before starting.. I now usually sit around 3.5" to 5" BPEL flaccid after 4.5 yrs of PE.. It all depends on the temps and how much I've been relaxing.. More physical activity equals smaller flaccid.. I do agree with growers being more stretchy, I know mine is..

More physical activity equals smaller flaccid? Why Is that?

Can someone confirm that comment?

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe it's because the body pulls the blood back to your core during physical activity as well as protecting your genitals during physical stress. I know I shrink up to damn near nothing after a good run. Talk about turtling, I'm nothing but a nub after a run. :(

Some more experienced posters on here may give a better / more complete answer however.

-Nightforce

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I am a shower but i turtle a lot with cold or exercise .

So far as i can ascertain average growth is circa 2 inches , So from say 3.5 flacid to 5.5" erect'

I notice i was this before pe but am more a shower now.

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was never sure if i was a grower or shower. I went from 5" flaccid to 7" erect when starting, and I'm now 6" flaccid and near 8" erect. I think the way you gain is dependent on your routine, genetics, nutrition, ect. I wouldn't make a generalization stating that all growers gain in a certain amount of time, because that's unlikely given everyone is different.

Detroit94Lions

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe it's because the body pulls the blood back to your core during physical activity as well as protecting your genitals during physical stress. I know I shrink up to damn near nothing after a good run. Talk about turtling, I'm nothing but a nub after a run. :(

Some more experienced posters on here may give a better / more complete answer however.

-Nightforce

So it only effects you for the moment and not long term right? Cause if it messes with my downstairs gains I will do less of working out and more dieting....
I heard that physical health contributes to better EQ though?

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Working out doesn't permanently mess up your junk. It's hard to explain, but if you lift properly you would understand. When doing things like squats, you have to brace your core and that will cause you to turtle.

Detroit94Lions

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Working out doesn't permanently mess up your junk. It's hard to explain, but if you lift properly you would understand. When doing things like squats, you have to brace your core and that will cause you to turtle.

Question, does turtling happen to everyone after a workout or it depends on the person?

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've found, like many others on here, that after a PE session I turtle no matter how warm I am. I'm going to guess since it's a protection response, most would turtle initially after a PE session too. For me, I'd say an hour later, clothed and warm, everything relaxes and I'm no longer turtled. As of late, after my mid day run, I turtle still. Annoying really, hot and sweaty I should be fully flaccid...but nope, nothing but Mr. Nubbins. :(

-Nightforce

Spamjavelin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No matter how much expansion I get during my workout, I tend to turtle after for a while. I was briefly plagued by hours of turtling, and I mean 10 hours of turtling - not good - but this has passed and now I just turtle for an hour or two post-workout.

I had thought that the hot washcloth afterwards would eliminate turtling, but it doesn't. I guess it's just part and parcel.

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are turtling longer than an hour or so after your PE sessions, then you are over working. It's better to under train than to over train. Of course finding that sweet spot is the best thing to do.

Nightforce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always turtle within 5 minutes of being naked. I hate it.

So are we talking turtled up when clothed and warm after a workout?

• Nightforce

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I only turtle for about 20 min after a session of hanging now, BUT.. I can eliminate that with the heating pad and girth band within mins.. Any real physical effort put out ie: running, weights, sparing, etc etc. is going to make u turtle up because the blood is needed elsewhere.. Same as it takes longer to get the cock full and EQ up as it requires more blood to do so compared to my starting size.. 30 sec there versus 2 min now..

U wouldn't want half a chub on sparing anyway, that just has the potential for injury, lol.. :p