Green Tea Extract (EGCG) & Supplement Combo

winky420

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello,

First time poster here. Posting as had somewhat of an ongoing breakthrough for myself and though I'd share in case it could help someone or if I could get more info.

I've been using the edging and K/RK methods on here for a few months and whilst there has been progress its been slow going.

I've been taking the following supplements for a while now (not specifically for PE but was hoping for some results in that area)

St Johns Wort
Rhodiola
Ashwagandha

But was getting zero results in the PE department. Looking around this forum I noticed that EGCG was in some ones stack. I had Green Tea Extract capsules in the cupboard but had never taken them. I googled EGCG and PE but there wasn't much info. The only thing I came across was a post on another forum where a guy (who didn't suffer from PE) was saying that after drinking green tea or taking an extract capsules he felt desensitized and found it hard to ejaculate.

I was sceptical but thought I would give it a go. I took a green tea extract capsules and waited about 45 mins before going to edge. At first I had trouble getting good EQ but after a bit it was stronger than ever. And I mean that literally. Usually when edging haveing 100% erection meant the PONR was fast approaching and that was usually in a minute or 2. This time I could visualize (something which I couldn't do previously) and seem to be able to go as long as I wanted with no loss of sensation (in fact the sensation was great). It seemed I could sit just beyond the PONR for as long as I liked and keeping the pelvic region relax seemed really easy. After about 30 mins I decided to let myself get to the PONR (which took about another 5 mins) I tried holding back by holding a kegel which was much more easier than previous.

I went for an edge about 7 hours later and to my surprise I still had the control as before. Maybe not as strong but not significantly less effect. The next day the effect was gone.

So anyway I thought I had found the holy grail. I was still going to keep up with my edging a K/RK routine but really thought I'd found a leg up in the whole thing by taking a green tea extract capsule before edging or sex. I went away on vacation for a few days and decided not to take my supplements over these days.

When I got back I took a green tea extract capsules and about an hour later went for an edge. This time the effect was far less. Stronger than without the capsules but not overly so. I was still getting to the PONR a number of times during my edge whereas before only when I wanted to.

So I've come to the conclusion it must be a combo of the Green Tea and one or more of the supplements above.
I'm going to do some testing over the next few weeks but taking all the supplements again and then testing with the green tea again and then take the supplements out one by one to see which is the right combo.

Thoughts or suggestions welcome.

jumbojim

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Did you figure out the right combo?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This member has not been onsite in months.

lelec

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
google ssri / ashwagandha induced erectile dysfunction. theres a bunch, the story is longer than bible, it has to do with serotonin autoreceptor desensitization, dopamine desensitization etc, which happens when you take too much, also your gaba rises too high and ur glutamate is too low.

all of this is if you take too much, and what almost everyone found helps is st johns wort, thats the mechanism that maca makes you horny from, dopamine, and igf-1 in penile tissue.

there is even research on ur serotonin receptor ratios and premature / delayed ejaculation

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...dha-now-serotonin-syndrome-please-help.25017/

this is a little start

gaba itself will make you have way more control.