Good or bad signs?

thebohemian

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here maybe a week or so into the JP90 routine. After the stretches today while jelqing, I never once experienced a full erection. Every single past time I always had to stop several times while jelqing to wait for my erection to subside, however I didn't even come close to %80-%100 this session. Is this a good or bad sign. Also, normally I'm pretty aroused after completing the PE session, however after today's I'm not nearly as much. Also wondering if this is a good or bad sign. Thanks in advance.

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
It may just be that the excitement and visual stimulation that is so typical at the beginning of our PE journey is starting to subside. Check your other PIs to make sure, but I bet that's what's going on...
If your libido is ok and you get morning wood, that would confirm my thoughts about this.
I experienced the same thing when I began my PE work in 2013. In the beginning, especially jelqing, it seemed like a different form of masturbation. Within a short while, the workout began to feel more like an exercise routine...but still a lot of fun with some controlled excitement.
Now clamping...that's another story, but you have a lot of conditioning to do before you can even begin to go there:becky:

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score