Good news for doubters

18x13goalreached

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i didn't do any exercises for almost 6-7 months due to a busy life style

Then i decided to get back into it again so i'm about 7-10 sessions down on basic stretching not only did it come back after around 2-3 sessions it actually hit 19 cm for the first time and it only took 7-10 basic stretch sessions i will be leaving it at 19 and seeing how long it takes to go back to its usual 16 cm...

Then next time i will formulate a plan to see how many "maintenance days" it takes to keep it around 18.5/19 cm.

(basic stretch was 4 directional 12 mins + 2 min helicopter after shower)

For any doubters it defiantly works you just need some consistency :)

Good luck :)

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on your return goalreached, Im intrigued on what you meant by it all came back?
In your 7 months break from PE, did you loose all your hard gains and regain them when starting back up.
Im curious to know once making a gain will a maintenance routine become a lifelong commitment.

Reactions: Big Al

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i didn't do any exercises for almost 6-7 months due to a busy life style

Then i decided to get back into it again so i'm about 7-10 sessions down on basic stretching not only did it come back after around 2-3 sessions it actually hit 19 cm for the first time and it only took 7-10 basic stretch sessions i will be leaving it at 19 and seeing how long it takes to go back to its usual 16 cm...

Then next time i will formulate a plan to see how many "maintenance days" it takes to keep it around 18.5/19 cm.

(basic stretch was 4 directional 12 mins + 2 min helicopter after shower)

For any doubters it defiantly works you just need some consistency :)

Good luck :)

As I recall that was called a Deacon break. A total extended rest from PE. Basically cementing your previous gains and tricking your penis into thinking it bigger size was the one you were born with and now it was. Like starting from scratch, day one, but already bigger.
In other words. Round 2 with hopefully the same newbie plus inch most get in their first 6-12 months of PE.

18x13goalreached

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on your return goalreached, Im intrigued on what you meant by it all came back?
In your 7 months break from PE, did you loose all your hard gains and regain them when starting back up.
Im curious to know once making a gain will a maintenance routine become a lifelong commitment.

yep lost all of them in the 7 month break then achieved them again within weeks :)

Reactions: Big Al and Gazza81

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
yep lost all of them in the 7 month break then achieved them again within weeks :)
Tissue memory works for the penis, similar to skeletal muscles and resistance training.

18x13goalreached

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so in recent news with this it appears to be settled in now i have taken another 6 month break and this time to my surprise it hasn't moved at all it remains at 19 cm :)

Also the girth is now from what appears to be permanent :)

Reactions: Orator and Big Al

Orator

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great to hear. Keep progress :cool:

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What directions stretches do you do and how long do you hold them for?