Gonna try PE

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello! I was a non-believer in PE for a long time due to the number of people who thought there was no proof, but the no proof makes a lot of sense now since it's not instant and people are impatient 😂 I'm starting with just manual stuff and seeing how that goes. My current size is 7 x 5.5 NBPL. My goal is 8 x 6.2 NBPL. Would you say my goals are realistic with just manual right now? Or is that too high of a goal?

Last edited:

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I can only say what's realistic based on my own results and observations of many gains reports. So hope this helps. I think the erect length goal is more within reach with manual stretching so long as you are getting a good non-slipping grip and pulling with sufficient force. Gains of 0.25 to 0.75 in just a few days to a few weeks are actually common for pure beginners. I gained almost 0.5 inch by Day 21 and then came back about a year later and gained another 0.25 inch. Girth can be a lot more tricky and take a lot more time to develop. I still can't say I've gained much if any girth despite many trials. Still trying to figure out how to get that part done.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Just an afterthought:

Keep in mind that you'll probably be thrilled to see any gain at all. It's just amazing to finally see that any of this stuff can work at all. So your goals right now are based in certain ideas about size you have, but once you actually see what a noticable difference even 0.25 inch in length is, you might end up making adjustments to your goals.

So make it real first and let your goals be determined by the reality of gaining.

Best of luck. - Oh, and take good care of yourself! There are risks and pitfalls.

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just an afterthought:

Keep in mind that you'll probably be thrilled to see any gain at all. It's just amazing to finally see that any of this stuff can work at all. So your goals right now are based in certain ideas about size you have, but once you actually see what a noticable difference even 0.25 inch in length is, you might end up making adjustments to your goals.

So make it real first and let your goals be determined by the reality of gaining.

Best of luck. - Oh, and take good care of yourself! There are risks and pitfalls.
Haha I've been told girth is a lot more difficult due to the tunica which I'm fine with :p yeah any results would make me continue doing it haha so you think I may want to be longer when I see success from manual stretching?

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think anyone who starts to see visible gains gets a thrill from it and wants to pursue more.

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think anyone who starts to see visible gains gets a thrill from it and wants to pursue more.
Would you say it can get unhealthy?

Polemicist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome! Based on my limited experience, those are very achievable!

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last edited:

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Haha I've been told girth is a lot more difficult due to the tunica which I'm fine with :p yeah any results would make me continue doing it haha so you think I may want to be longer when I see success from manual stretching?
I was saying that you might be happy with a shorter length goal if you manage to gain at all. 1 inch is a large gain in erect length. Falling short of that goal is likely to be satisfactory to you and also a more realistic starting goal. I'd start with working on gaining that first 0.25 inch.

Best of luck.

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was saying that you might be happy with a shorter length goal if you manage to gain at all. 1 inch is a large gain in erect length. Falling short of that goal is likely to be satisfactory to you and also a more realistic starting goal. I'd start with working on gaining that first 0.25 inch.

Best of luck.
Ahh I see I'm pretty determined just hope it's not 1 big sham after all haha

Polemicist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks! When did you start and what are your gains so far?
See my signature! 6.5 to 7.4 in a couple of months. I am consistent at 7.1 so kept most of those gains...Enjoy the journey!!

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
See my signature! 6.5 to 7.4 in a couple of months. I am consistent at 7.1 so kept most of those gains...Enjoy the journey!!
Danggg I'm gonna try and stay consistent but I do find it a bit hard to I won't lie like even if there's evidence I worry it won't work for me or that I'll lose it like everyone says

Polemicist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Honestly there are only two possibilities: either you grow or you won't so why not give it a try?

You are already above average length wise so 1 more inch is very reasonable.

On the other hand, I tell you 0.2" in girth make a HUGE difference for your partner(s)! You'll see : )

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Danggg I'm gonna try and stay consistent but I do find it a bit hard to I won't lie like even if there's evidence I worry it won't work for me or that I'll lose it like everyone says
Yeah consistency is the key doesn't matter which type of pe.

Find someting that you can stick with.

When I started pe I couldn't stick with manuels so I found pe devices that worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: pump4girth and BigO

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello! I was a non-believer in PE for a long time due to the number of people who thought there was no proof, but the no proof makes a lot of sense now since it's not instant and people are impatient 😂 I'm starting with just manual stuff and seeing how that goes. My current size is 7 x 5.5 NBPL. My goal is 8 x 6.2 NBPL. Would you say my goals are realistic with just manual right now? Or is that too high of a goal?
Your goals do seem reasonable. Set small goals like 1/4 inch for length and girth.

This will keep you focused. Best of luck

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score

When I started pe I couldn't stick with manuels so I found pe devices that worked for me.
I will second this statement

Reactions: Alex1988

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your goals do seem reasonable. Set small goals like 1/4 inch for length and girth.

This will keep you focused. Best of luck
Fair so small goals and slowly work my way up till satisfied?

Reactions: Big Al

TheRedRocket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

My current goal is starting with manuals that way I can kind of ease my way in and then maybe get a device if I actually gain doing manuals bc it's hard to trust devices if manuals don't have me gain at all ya know?