Gonna buy a Pro Extender

isaacchook

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum :D So i was thinking to buy a pro extender for my penis. There's somethings i wanna ask that does the extender increase its length only? or girth as well? Can i wear it to class? sorry for my bad english .
Please help me :)

dodgy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gained some base girth only by extending at pretty high tensions, but I don't think that's typical, usually only length gains are to be expected, some other form of PE such as jelquing should be incorporated into your routine.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
There seems to be some possible gains in girth. Not usually that big, but definitely some incidental gains.

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have experienced length and girth gain from using an extender. Personally I would not wear an extender to class or any public function. They are not as comfortable and concealable as you may have been led to believe. You may have to dash to somewhere private very quickly to remove or make adjustments; I've had the extender slip down the pants leg incident in the distant past at Costco.

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Official Size Genetics Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have experienced length and girth gain from using an extender. Personally I would not wear an extender to class or any public function. They are not as comfortable and concealable as you may have been led to believe. You may have to dash to somewhere private very quickly to remove or make adjustments; I've had the extender slip down the pants leg incident in the distant past at Costco.

For outside wear it would be wise to wear it pointing upwards.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum :D So i was thinking to buy a pro extender for my penis. There's somethings i wanna ask that does the extender increase its length only? or girth as well? Can i wear it to class? sorry for my bad english .
Welcome to PEGym bro!Pro extender was my first enlargment device and gave me almost an inch in bpel and some girth also but not that much,around 0.3".Its nice tool,just attach it and let it dothe hard work..

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGym bro!Pro extender was my first enlargment device and gave me almost an inch in bpel and some girth also but not that much,around 0.3".Its nice tool,just attach it and let it do the hard work..

isaacchook

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys!! So probably ill be buying next week! :D

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

stonecan

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
can i use my ProExtender while im asleep?