• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Going up in weight using the LG

PrnStrWannabe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused with the suggested workout on the back of the LG booklet. I started off with 3lbs and was told from someone on the pegym forums before receiving the device to go up 1lb in weight every two weeks. According to the booklet it suggests 3lbs to 4lbs for week 3 and than week 4 it suggests the same weight "3 to 4lbs". Am I going up each week a lb or every two weeks? I plan on sticking with the workout of 2 times a day for 2 60mins workouts each session.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Increasing the weight 1 lb a week is perfectly fine. It says 3 to 4 lbs for week 3 and 4 so what you can do is hang 3 lbs on week 3 and jump up to 4 lbs on week 4. Both week 5 and 6 say 5 to 6 lbs so do 5 on week 5 and 6 on week 6 and so on. If you find that this is too much for you then try backing it down to 1 lb every 2 weeks.

Marlon LGHanger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused with the suggested workout on the back of the LG booklet. I started off with 3lbs and was told from someone on the pegym forums before receiving the device to go up 1lb in weight every two weeks. According to the booklet it suggests 3lbs to 4lbs for week 3 and than week 4 it suggests the same weight "3 to 4lbs". Am I going up each week a lb or every two weeks? I plan on sticking with the workout of 2 times a day for 2 60mins workouts each session.

As a side note.... when I started weight hanging and doing PE in general I had no previous experience with any device or manual exercise.
I started off with 3 lbs for 30 minutes, twice a day and gradually worked up to a full hour twice a day over the course of the next two weeks. It took me three full months of training to work my way up to the 8 pound level for a full hour hang twice a day.

I personally feel based on my own experience that a slow incremental increase in weight and time is necessary for your penis skin to become conditioned to the stress that weight hanging exerts. Increasing hang time and weight too quickly can produce negative side effects, such as a blister, and diminished erection quality.

Manchild78

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I say add 1lb per day or every 2 days if you can. Its only a extra pound.

But make sure to hold on to the weight before dropping it for the full dangle. Plus keep your hand near the weight if you feel that its way too much.

If so then remove the extra pound you added. But at least you tried for that moment.