Glans maintanance

MarchSalami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have currently been having a pretty intense month: jelqing, hanging, clamping, stretching. Plus, me and the wife had some epic marathon runs at it! She likes to give head, but is way too rough with her teeth, plus in the heat of the moment pain is no problem for me.

However, my glans is now hurting. It has two teeth marks, plus rough all around the edge of the head. It is slightly white in color, slightly itchy and less sensitivity.

What can I do to treat my glans and head better and have it back to looking like a perfectly smooth mushroom head.

Help please!

Last edited:

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Try a moisturizer like cocoa butter cream. It's an excellent choice and can be applied several times during the day until your glans skin returns to normal.

Why don't you try "teaching" your wife better oral techniques? Using a peeled banana, she can practice going down on it while rolling her lips over her teeth and sucking, both up & down the banana's length. If her gag reflex needs training in order to deep throat, try buying a dildo similar in length & girth to you (or maybe a bit larger) and have her practice with it. If done in a tender helpful way, she won't be offended by your offering to help and you'll reap the benefits of better head and more satisfying orgasms, sans pain:bad:. Oral takes practice! I've thought MANY women to improve their abilities in oral sex using these techniques in a gentle helpful way. It's all in how you approach them, offering to build a better sexual experience for the both of you. Btw, be sure to offer her the opportunity to make suggestions to YOU in oral sex too! You'll likely learn some techniques that will mutually benefit the both of you!

MarchSalami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok. I will go for cocoa butter cream!

@Jockinthebox: Also like how your advice has some sexual kink to them! I am here mostly to improve my sex life and always happy for tips and suggestions in that department.

Also wondering if there are any exercises I should take a break from for some weeks to let my glans heal up a bit?

jockinthebox

Reaction score
Ok. I will go for cocoa butter cream!

@Jockinthebox: Also like how your advice has some sexual kink to them! I am here mostly to improve my sex life and always happy for tips and suggestions in that department.

Also wondering if there are any exercises I should take a break from for some weeks to let my glans heal up a bit?

If her teeth actually cut your glans skin, i'd let that heal thoroughly before putting a lot of pressure on my glans. Don't use a pump for example, and take it easy on jelqs & squeezes that might induce bleeding from those cuts until you're fully healed.

MarchSalami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There was a bit of blood, but no puncture of the skin. It has all healed, but there are what seems like two visible teeth marks still in the glans. (This is close to a month ago now..)

Plus I do not have a pump. I do clamped edging though, I think I will put that on hold for now until the glans is feeling better.

jockinthebox

Reaction score
There was a bit of blood, but no puncture of the skin. It has all healed, but there are what seems like two visible teeth marks still in the glans. (This is close to a month ago now..)

Plus I do not have a pump. I do clamped edging though, I think I will put that on hold for now until the glans is feeling better.
Yeah, I'd definetly do NO clamping or pumping until you're FULLY healed! Glans tissue is very thin and heals slowly, so guard against reinjury before putting pressure on your glans; meanwhile, you two can "practice" improving your oral skills!:becky:

PunkSka8erV2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wait till Your wife is 60-70 and The teeth Will not be a problem anymore! smooth And teethless ! Lmao

jockinthebox

Reaction score
Wait till Your wife is 60-70 and The teeth Will not be a problem anymore! smooth And teethless ! Lmao

Yikes!...if she's lost all her teeth by 60 or 70, then that's usually a pretty clear indication of life-long poor oral hygiene.:bad: Not too sure I'd want my todger in THAT mouth at ANY AGE!:bad:...just sayin'...

PunkSka8erV2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bad hygiene ...Dick had no nose you know ..soft And smooth Lol

MarchSalami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been applying coconut butter for the last 24 hours and the skin already seem better, less dry and itchy!

Last edited: