• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Glan pretty sensitive after session

organic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's pretty sensitive like it hurts a tad if I press on it but I don't know that it's any different then working out at the gym and pressing on a muscle you worked. It hurts but it's a good pain. Not used to the sensitivity in the glan so I can't say if it's the same kinda feeling yet.. But does that sound normal? I don't think I was working too hard but I have been edging after PE session, is that too advanced for a beginner? That's all I could think of. I'm jelqing at about 50% erection, pretty flacid for what I read on these forums but I think that's good for a beginner like me?

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty sensitive like it hurts a tad if I press on it but I don't know that it's any different then working out at the gym and pressing on a muscle you worked. It hurts but it's a good pain. Not used to the sensitivity in the glan so I can't say if it's the same kinda feeling yet.. But does that sound normal? I don't think I was working too hard but I have been edging after PE session, is that too advanced for a beginner? That's all I could think of. I'm jelqing at about 50% erection, pretty flacid for what I read on these forums but I think that's good for a beginner like me?

A hard grip on a 50% EQ can cause an injury!!!!

organic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A hard grip on a 50% EQ can cause an injury!!!!

Ruh roh.. I actually don't think my grip was too hard. If it felt like there was too much pressure I would let off (which I was hoping wouldn't be too ineffective in the long run). It's better to go at a pretty solid 70% then?

PEkid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
R u exercising the glans? Coz if u do, DONT! When u jelq stop before the u reach the glans. As for me ive never experienced sensitive glans.