Giving Good Equipment Away

DoingItForHer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted to try different equipment. First I bought this:

Penis Pro extender III

But I did not like using the different rods the way it works on that one. So I want to give it away. It has been tried one time and afterwards cleaned well with dishwashing detergent. It looks new.

Then I ordered this one and use it sometimes in combination with the PeniMaster Pro (I bought the Belt only version):

Penis Extender - Wit (Wit is White in English)

But as with the previous extender the silicone noose began to hurt after a while around the poor neck of the head. No good.

Next I got the Phallosan Forte.
The medium sleeve was just a bit too large, and the small sleeve just a bit too small.
Rolling the small sleeve down from the bell over the shaft was easy.

But rolling the small sleeve back up on the shaft towards the glans to take it off, the rolled up edge forming a sturdy ring became so tight around the shaft near the glans that I could not even get my fingers under the thick strong tight ring without also grabbing skin. Ouch! I was able to take it off using tweezers the first time. The second time the sleeve tore in two when I tried that again.

After that I found that pulling the glans protector as far as possible even over the shaft -but still close to the glans because the glans protector is not long- I could roll the sleeve with difficulty just over the edge of the glans protector sticking out of the clear plastic bell. And then carefully pull the glans with glans protector out of the rolled up sleeve. (No way could I pull the hard strong rolled up edge or ring over the rim of the bell -as one is supposed to- without pain while my penis was still in the bell.)

But yesterday I recieved this, ordered on eBay:

Male Penis Extender Stretcher Vac Hanger Anti-Turtling 6" Silicone Sleeve 3/4"

Today I cut off a piece about 2" long, and doubled about half an inch of it, a bit away from the glans. then I put the glans protector well over the glans, and moved the doubled part of the eBay sleeve over the beginning of the glans protector. Next I rolled the Phallosan Forte medium size sleeve -which was all around the edge of the medium bell- down over the bit of glans protector sticking out of the bell and over the 2" piece of eBay sleeve, then I used the small pump, and wore the Phallosan Forte that way for a few hours. The thickness of the piece of eBay sleeve over the glans protector sealed the vacuum completely with the medium Phallosan Forte sleeve.

Taking it off was a matter of rolling the Phallosan Forte sleeve over the eBay sleeve without pain, and then over the piece of glans protector sticking out of the bell. Last I pulled the glans with glans protector out of the tightly rolled up Phallosan Forte sleeve, and then pulled the glans protector off of the glans. Not hard to do and no pain. (Only a bit of discomfort for a few seconds.)

But I also had gotten the Penimaster Pro. The Belt only version. I need nothing else. To me that is the easiest to use system, and no discomfort. can use it to pull the penis sideways, or pointing up with he belt over the shoulder. (Had to cut off the small white rings to adjust the belt to where it pulls at the beginner's stand, just a bit of green.)

I also have these:

The TLC Tugger

TLC Hanger

ComforTug Tugging Strap – 48" adjustable

SGX Clip – Wire Hook for VLC/TLC Hanger

It looks like my foreskin has to get used to being pressured between the inner white cone and the outer transparent one. After an hour the foreskin begins to feel uncomfortable.
But I like that system. Very easy to use and quick to put on and quick to take off. I use it with the over the shoulder belt only.

Long story short, I want to give the following away:

Penis Pro extender III

Phallosan Forte

TLC Hanger

All hardly tried, used parts thoroughly cleaned, various parts never used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dangler

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Please edit out all links.

Admin

removed all links/urls.

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

DoingItForHer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In the mean time I'm glad someone responded who I can send the giveaway's to. Would be a waste to throw them away.

Also glad my foreskin has become used to the TLC Tugger. No discomfort even after hours of wearing it now. Have even slept well with it. Like to wear it with the over the shoulder belt.
Can also wear it stretching my penis sideways using the same belt.

This TLC Tugger with belt is easiest to use for me. It takes me a few seconds to take it off to pee, and a few seconds to put it back on again.

My penis is not circumcised, so I'm using it for extension only.

My girlfriend says my penis is plenty good enough as it is -5"- but if it makes me feel good to have it larger for us, she's fine with that also.

Last edited: