Girth vs length, genetic or focus?

Andregood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am experiencing a lot more girth gains with extending, manual work and pumping, I've gained more in girth than actual length. Using phallosan daily for 5 to 6 days 3 to 6 hours depending on how much I'm home, length is up sure but girth a lot more.
Is there a certain genetic factor to this? Doing a bathmate and jelq/stretch program for newbies too (pretty mild to moderate, semi famous I think).

What do you guys think is the primary reason someone would gain more in one department rather than the other?

Andregood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What particular manual exercises are you performing to target length?
Manual stretching up to 15 minutes followed by 15 minutes jelqing, now at the end of the program, started at 5 each.

Andregood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You might try a more intermittent form of stretching (for reps). What particular stretch are you performing?
Normal pulling stretches like in JP90, sides down out up etc with most focus on down but I am gaining pretty decently, just wondering why I am gaining more or equally as much in girth?

I measured again now as I finished the basic program and I've gained another 2mm length with 90 percent hardness at best, would the smart thing be continuing the newbie program or to do more advanced stretching, if focus is length?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Normal pulling stretches like in JP90, sides down out up etc with most focus on down but I am gaining pretty decently, just wondering why I am gaining more or equally as much in girth?

I measured again now as I finished the basic program and I've gained another 2mm length with 90 percent hardness at best, would the smart thing be continuing the newbie program or to do more advanced stretching, if focus is length?

You have a gift most trainers would love to have- a level of ease at gaining girth.

If the routine is giving you gains you should continue. If you require a more advanced stretch after some time, consider a static stretch like the Tension Stretch.

Reactions: BigO and Andregood

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some will gain in girth or length or even both easier than others. Genetics definately play a big part.

If your gaining girth even when not trying I would shift to focusing most of your routine to length exercises. Maybe 80/20 favoring length