• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Girth+Length Hanging Routine Advice

charles-perry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all -

I brought a proper hanger and it will arrive hopefully next week. I have been watching video tutorials etc to ensure I understand how to use it correctly. I have an empty 5 litre water bottle and aim to fill that up slowly for the 'weight'. Is this ok?

I would like to increase girth in the morning (maybe bathmate, pump or clamp or manual exercises in the morning during my shower) then hang in the evening. Not sure what device to get.

Is this the best routine for girth and length increases?

Manual exercises have had no effect on me despite years of on/off training so I'm looking for some serious changes now. Hope someone can help me out.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
The hanging is the right route for length, less time consuming, etc then extending.. But it shouldn't really be viewed as a girth exercise.. Yes a lot of guys gain girth as they hang especially at the base, myself included but this should not be viewed as a girth routine.. Most take the approach to hang first to gain length because it is easier, the rubber band theory (penis) to stretch out while "thinner" taking less weight to achieve length goals.. Then after the length goals are met, we start into a good girth routine.. And yes for the device end of things clamping and pumping are hard to beat for girth.. U could do both at the same time but I wouldn't recommend it.. I'm in a hanging routine now and have tried some clamping just for the one day a week.. And u feel it for sure.. Hang only for now.. Welcome back to the gym!!

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Firstly, what type of hanger did you order? The water bottle should be fine as long as you know what kind of weight is in it.

If you are using compression hanger, then those girth-work might be a little bit difficult, if it is a vacuum hanger, then I find pumping to be a nice compliment to it.

charles-perry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Firstly, what type of hanger did you order? The water bottle should be fine as long as you know what kind of weight is in it.

If you are using compression hanger, then those girth-work might be a little bit difficult, if it is a vacuum hanger, then I find pumping to be a nice compliment to it.

from male hanger.com

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeh a compression hanger. There have been guys on here that have clamped or pumped while using compression hangers, it is just supposed to be very strenuous/intense on your unit. A lot of guys on here have gained girth through hanging also, so perhaps give hanging a big effort and you might gain girth as a result also :)

charles-perry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oki will just hang in the evening for a few months and see where I'm at - and go from there.
Kinda wanted some girth more then length though lol. But beggars can't be choosers :p

dgreatkingp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its ok to use the water though, i have a malehanger also and i started off with two 650ml water bottler which is approx. 2.8 pounds..so yh its ok!!