• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Girth gains in 4 days.

antonio5429

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok today i woke up i went to go take a piss, and my penis is swollen up like a damn balloon i measured it increased 0.25 in girth is these result temporary.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wouldn't complain over a gain like that. Just be happy you got them, carry on what you're doing and hope they stay.

antonio5429

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WHAT! What do you mean complain i asked a question is these result just a reaching from when i was done ulis night before, and when i woke up it had grown. so my question was will they stay please read before reply.

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
possibly if you stick with your routine.
Id say that it would just be an increas in EQ which caused the gain.
Congrats, keep it up (haha pun intended)

HitTheSpot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd say temporary going on experience but it will amount gains down the line. I too gained .25" in a couple of days and managed to retain just over half.

Congrats dude,

Spot.

mrnokia32

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Guys
ive been using the andropenis for one month now and have had some small gains and stronger erection etc. But after discovering your forum it seems to me that jelking is the way. So my question is, can i use the penis extender and jelk after i take it off? Can i do both?
Thanks
Terry

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nokia- please create your own thread and pose that question there. Thanks.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Guys
ive been using the andropenis for one month now and have had some small gains and stronger erection etc. But after discovering your forum it seems to me that jelking is the way. So my question is, can i use the penis extender and jelk after i take it off? Can i do both?
Thanks
Terry

Yes, you can do both. I would jelq before I used the extender, but that's up to you.