Girth Exercise: Erect Pressure Squeeze

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
ADVANCED EXERCISE!

You take one hand (grip hand) and do an Uli hold as far down on the base as you can (so you're erect while doing this).
Take other hand (squeeze hand) and make an OK around your unit, either overhand or under... doesn't matter.
Now squeeze for about a second or two. Do this, moving up the to the glans. You want to squeeze at about every inch. Not really important to be accurate. For instance, I'm 8", so I do 7 squeezes.
Repeat going down.
Then let go for a bit, get the blood flowing. Repeat, only this time face your squeeze hand the other way. So if you were overhand, go under, under, go over...
Lube is not required for this, but I find they feel better when there is at least a little bit. I do them after I jelq anyways, so there is always something left over.

Reactions: Gator

Aguares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The same reason Uli's help girth. You're creating more pressure within all portions that are not being squeezed in.

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like a quality exercise. Will def be trying it out in a month or 2 when my dicks up for some more advanced stuff. :training1:Mc dong i'll leave it to the experts to explain the girth but i reckon the logics pretty sound, with the uli your dicks going to get expansion, and with the squeezes you'll get even more expansion either side of the squeeze, moving up the shaft to work the whole unit. You getting good results off this one NP?

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beat me to it but aguares is on it :)

chris4rmsac

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Quick question. Do you do the slow squash jelq like your crush a can. erection 100%, grab base tight, move up an inch, then with the free hand use the heel of the free hand to squash down to the base of the cock. I was trying to look for a video or an illustration but couldn't find one.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Sounds like a good solid exercise.

Mc Dong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ahh... so by squeezing at one location, you are causing the pressure to distribute over the areas. Ok. That make sense.

It sounds like an easy exercise.

Thanks guys

Mc Dong

NP97

Reaction score
No vids or illustrations. I'll add some to it later... but it works... been doing them for a while now. That exercises is actually from Massive Members.

rocknrolla

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This exercise is most effective for want full erection.You'll find plenty of advanced exercises of all kinds here

Start measurements
(somewhere in the first half of of 2009)
EG: 4.4 inches
EL: 6.5 inches
single- orgasm man

that's a link to size genetics site. are you advertising ?

Last edited by a moderator:

NP97

Reaction score
Nope, got deleted, lol. Wanted to bump this anyways. Works quite well, I started them before Uli's actaully, but you really should be familiar with the uli exercise before you begin them.