Gigantic Balls always in the way

closed116

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone else get annoyed by their giant balls always in the way? Most guys seem to brag about having huge balls, but between having muscular thighs, that leaves no room and their always getting crushed and so on. Mine used to be big, then shrunk from hormone replacement, then came back bigger than ever when I went off hormones. I preferred them the prior size.

MovingUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
you mean steroids and then off steroids by hormone replacement right? olol

my balls are small .. i guess this is the only good thing about small balls never have that problem

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
I enjoy the "swing" I get from my larger than average balls. I have muscular thighs, but physiologically, my balls hang comfortably between my legs all day. If your thighs are extra large, and your balls are tight to your shaft, or conversely, hang WAAAY low, then I could understand your point. Having good penis / testicle symmetry is key to both appearance & comfort, IMO. I've been lifting my balls to sit since I was around 12 years old:rolleyes:, so it's something I'm used to doing...your mileage may vary....:becky:

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
My Dad told me when sitting on the toilet, his hang in the water now. Now there's a waker upper in the morning, LOL.

Zman007

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, I've got balls roughly the size of Grade A Large Eggs and a large flaccid and I'm a bodybuilder so I have big thighs. I have problems with them being overly visible, though I can't say I have a ton of trouble with them being in the way, but that is probably because they don't hang super low. Though, occasionally they'll pinch or feel uncomfortable and get bound up in my shorts or pants.

closed116

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, I've got balls roughly the size of Grade A Large Eggs and a large flaccid and I'm a bodybuilder so I have big thighs. I have problems with them being overly visible, though I can't say I have a ton of trouble with them being in the way, but that is probably because they don't hang super low. Though, occasionally they'll pinch or feel uncomfortable and get bound up in my shorts or pants.

That's one of the biggest issues, when doing squats, leg presses etc, because I lift too. Squat deep at all and the get caught up and cause tons of pain, to the point that I'm afraid I'm actually injuring them.

jockinthebox

Reaction score
Squatting is certainly problematic for guys will bigger balls. I played catcher for years in baseball, and my balls got dinged a lot:bad:, plus the cups used weren't steel, like MLB catchers wear. As a "shower", I had to wear an XL cup and even then my balls would almost totally fill up my cup, pushing my penis out the side of my cup. It was a constant adjustment nightmare. I finally started wearing both a swimmer jock and a cup jock over it to keep my junk under better wraps.:bad:

Last edited:

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
They can be an issue, but I enjoy having giant balls for the most part.
My girl is constantly referring to my "huge balls", saying that they are the largest balls she has ever seen on a man. Gotta admit, kinda an ego boost.

jockinthebox

Reaction score
Larger heavier balls have been a benefit overall for me. Most girls I've had sex with have moaned their approval during both oral :p and anal/vaginal sex!:rolleyes: Women who are uninhibited enjoy just playing with mine even casually (which I find very relaxing), even if it doesn't always lead to sex. They enjoy how my balls slap their pussy or their ass while deep thrusting, and my current GF LOVES tugging on mine during oral and when riding me cowgirl!:becky: So like I said, It's ALL GOOD!:thumb:

Last edited:

TheAnimal220

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm in the small balls club. Well, not small, but average and usually tucked up firmly under my dick... I don't need them bigger, but would love to have more hang to them. I guess I'll have to start wearing a stretcher every day haha

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I would not say I have giant balls but big ones for sure.

Well yeah sometimes they get in a way I cannot wear like too tight skinny jeans. I tried and then my left nut hurt like for the day.:)

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have small balls being on Testosterone. I don't mind. Never met a woman that cared about ball size, but I'm sure they exist. In opinion, I wish they were built in a cage inside me. Get outta my way. When riding my motorcycle at the track they are always getting crunched.

Not sure if my balls are actually small, but my sack is always high and tight. Oh well. The only time I think about big balls is reading these threads. Otherwise I wish they weren't there.