getting biger?

Johnn

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey guys!
I have one question , because i don't know what happened. I've been PEing for 2 months now. In the start I didn't believe that it will work, but now I need to think about it. All these 2 months I've been strictly exercising. At the same time I was checking my results every week, but nothing. I was thinking that something isn't working, but I still continued. But I've started to check my results rarely, because there wasn't any results and I was thinking that there is no point to check. The confusing thing was that, this week I've checked my size and I was happy surprised. I've got bigger! Size was increased by 0.5 Inches. That's not much, but I'm still happy. Than i measured next day again, because I didn't believe it. Yap, bigger by 0.5 Inches. So I am now thinking about it. How it can be that all time I've been without any results and that suddenly in one day i see progress?
Who can explain me this?
This size will be permanent?
Do I need to continue the same exercises or change something?

Last edited:

closed149

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First of all, 0.5" is a huge increase in 2 months!

Many people here (including myself) feel that by measuring less often (I measure once a month), you will generally be happier and more surprised by any gains you see. It could be that because you stopped measuring every week, when you did measure, you were pleasantly surprised.

It will be permanent if you continue with PE.

I don't think you should change a thing, like I said, 0.5" in 2 months is quite astonishing and you should be proud of yourself! Keep it up, and Welcome to the PEGym!

Reactions: Unit

Johnn

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
My bad, the length gain is 1cm which is 0.4 inches. I made a mistake when I converted cm to inches.
But all 1st month wasn't any gains. Second month I measured and still nothing. It was in last two weeks I think, when i kind of felt bigger.
It can't be because I measured too much. Than I would see some gains anyway, even minimal gains from first month. I just think that maybe I started to gain only after first month. But 0.4 inches is too much for last two weeks anyway. So I don't know what happened but it is very good for me!
Hope I will continue to gain like i did in last two weeks.

mister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gday John . Mate a cm or 1/2 inch who cares, it's all good going well done.

I can't advise because I'm new myself , coming into week 6 Monday . But I've so far mostly had flaccid gains , seems a good inch sometimes more and then also thickness in erect gains , until just last week.
Suddenly it did seem a good 1/2 inch longer , which is still seeming to come and go depending on the day so far but I can see it's definitely increasing . I haven't measured yet . Personally I don't feel it's good for the soul measurin g too often , even self imposing pressure so I purposely don't bother just yet .
But there has also been lots of other big changes if you read my other post , are you seeing any of that stuff as yet ?

Cheers

Unit

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Congratulations on your gains. You are right there is no why measuring weekly stopped your gains. It's just a timing thing, you did say that you thought that you were larger and found that it was so. I'm also an advocate of the no more than once a month measuring club. As you have noted it's kind of a bummer to not find any gains. It is easier to see gains if you only check once a month and thus, more likely to stay motivated and not get discouraged. I do think that your 1 cm gain is yours to keep and add on to. :bounce:

weedo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Man Congratulations . thats good gain like my. but i measure when started and 2 weeks later . thats good dont bee opsesed whit it gains will come sooner or later .

ManWithPlan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
congratulations! Crazy gain!! I wish I gain that fast:)

All2Real

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations man, those are called growth spurts and yes they do happen and are permanent. Go back to work and you'll definately see more gains.