Getting an erection while practicing - what to do?

Blipiblopi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today was my 2nd time doing stretching and jelq exercises. It was difficult to practice because I got an erection. My goal was to do 150 jelqs but I managed only 25 because of my erection. What should I do in case this happens again? How do I make my tool softer during erection while I am practicing? What is the optimal penis state to practice with?

Thank you!

C01209

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I have found that over time, jelqing feels a lot less like jerking off. If you get too hard, just stop, think about baseball or something and let yourself get softer, then start jelqing again.

Blipiblopi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have found that over time, jelqing feels a lot less like jerking off. If you get too hard, just stop, think about baseball or something and let yourself get softer, then start jelqing again.
Is it important to not jelq while having an erection?

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whenever I got an erection doing jelqs I did erect base squeeze and holds. This is great for expansion of both the tunica and smooth muscle. After a minute or two of doing this your erection level usually will decline. So you get some bonus PE while reducing the erection level to be able to jelq again. I believe an optimal erection level for jelqs is between 60-80%, varying based on conditioning tolerances. You want a semi-erect state in which the tunica should not be stretched tight beginning your jelqing, but should be somewhere close to that. If you can recognize that difference it can help you judge your erection level during your exercises.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
As long as you're being gentle and avoid going above 90% jelqing (for now), you may try the following:

Let's say your erection level target is 70%. THis level is considered good for more or less equal girth gains. You'd start at 60% erect, then keep going until you hit 80%. From there, give your glans a firm but not painful pinch and wait for your level to drop to 60% erect again. This will give you the desired 70% average.