Gauging your testosterone level by the lowest note you can hit

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you think TRT had anything to do with effecting your ability to conceive? My doctor that brushed me off as "in the normal range" did warn me if I wanted to have another child TRT could make me impotent, and wouldn't recommend TRT for anyone unless they're like over 40 and done having children, but online research sounds like TRT impotence is almost always just temporary/if you stop if you want to try and have another child you should be able to. But being younger and dumber and thinking with my other head, my son was conceived in one of two "attempts", so trying to conceive for a year made me wonder..
It absolutely did affect my sperm mobility, but with the right medication that my endocrinologist put me on it has come back to an acceptable range. It’s not going to be as great as it was before trt, but it’s enough to conceive.
I will probably jump back on once I knock the misses up, just for a better quality of life.

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you think this tread is about adjusting T through vocal stimulation it is not. It is about estimating your T fluctuations and T levels by checking what is the lowest frequency you can produce vocally.
Fair enough Alek, all I know is that our T levels are higher in the morning and checking fluctuations is done through bloodwork.
I’ve got to see the endo at the end of this month. I’ll run your theory past him and see what he says, because this is the first I’ve heard of this and is beyond my understanding.

Reactions: Alek8x6

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is great. Whatever your endocrinologist say, I am curious to know. This is just my theory, and for the time being it works for the test subject of one (me).

Reactions: Gazza81

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No worries Alek,
I’ll let you know what he says from a medical point of view, but then again the medical industry says it’s impossible to grow your Johnson. 🤷‍♂️

Ethereum

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it possible that your doctor told you that TRT causes infertility and not impotence? It does reduce the sperm count so it does cause reduced fertility. It is reversible, I think.

Oops, my mistake, yes you're right, infertility.
Good to hear that yours is back to an acceptable range Gazza, id like to have at least one more kid at some point a few years down the road, but beyond that sperm count isn't much of a concern, lol.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agree with both statements. Voice test is useful just to non-invasively monitor what works for you, and what doesn't. I like it because I can do it at any time in 30 seconds and it gives me an indication (approximation) how my T level is relative to my usual levels. I learned a lot about myself by monitoring it in the last 6 months.

Actually, allow me to share what I tried, what worked for me and what didn't:

First I lost weight. I lost like 30lb and that helped a lot. My BMI now is around 25 and I feel great. I used to feel sluggish all the time, and now my base level feeling changed to energetic and frisky.

Second I started taking vitamin D 5000 IU, Zink 50 mg and Magnesium 400mg. I notice the difference the next morning. I take vitamin D over the winter and spring, and I don't take Zink if I eat eggs, nuts (walnuts, almonds, etc...) and oysters. Magnesium helps with better sleep too. Mine is sometimes good (7+ hours), and most days just ok (5+ hours)

I tried DHEA, it is a hormone that you can buy over the counter in US. It is a prescription only in Europe. It works great for some people, but it didn't do much for me. It is still worth trying since it is much safer and gentler than TRT.

I changed my diet to exclude sodas and reduce to a minimum most carbs (like sugar, starch, etc...). I do intermittent fasting and that is what helped me lose weight. But I am not too strict about it. I do eat eggs, nuts, beef, fish, oysters, and a lot of salads with no dressing on them, except the Mediterranean dressing: sprinkle some salt, add just a bit of olive oil and add as much vinegar as you need. This is measurable. When I binge on carbs my T goes down next morning and I feel sluggish the next day.

I stopped eating out of plastic and drinking out of Styrofoam. They contain forever chemicals and these are hormone disruptors. They can eat up your T by binding to it and rendering it inactive. I just use real dishes, glass and ceramic mugs. This effect is difficult to measure, but there are many studies on rats and humans.

What really gives me an edge up that I can feel in just 2-3 hours: I started taking Testosterone Boost Mega Red. It has Fenugreek 400mg and Long Jack 600 mg, plus vitamins and minerals. I think it is mostly the Fenugreek. I am experimenting now with taking just ground fenugreek seed. I did experiment with a lot of test boosters, and this one really I can feel and "measure" with my voice test. Some people find ashwaganda to work well. It didn't do much for me. This last one, in combination with good sleep gets me down to C2 or even B1 sometimes, and the frisky feeling and the spring in the step that I can clearly feel.
Outstanding!

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I recently started drinking tea of stinging nettle (leaves and seeds). It makes a noticeable difference in my T levels. The morning after the days I had the tea, I can reliably reach C2#. Without it I can rarely go lower than D2#.

I don't just drink the tea, I also eat the boiled leaves and/or seeds. Nettle in edible and it tastes just fine.