GatorLandon's Progress Log

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Landon and I’m new to this whole PE thing but I did a lot of reading and researching before beginning. I can now say that today was my first ever PE session and I think it was a successful one (mainly because of the plethora of helpful information on this site). So, I decided to (1) introduce myself and (2) start this progress log where I can, hopefully, document my big gains.

ABOUT ME: Right now I’m 18 years old but I’ll be 19 on February 1, 2009. I’m 5’8” with sneakers on and I weigh 141 pounds with boxers only. I’m a college freshman at (take a guess) and I’m studying Chemistry and Biology. I actually live in an apartment with a friend of mine so privacy is not an issue at all as I can easily lock my doors. My sexual orientation is straight for any of those wondering. I just find it really easy to talk about anything (some people take it the wrong way I guess). Anyway, now for the statistics that really matter here.

Starting Measurements
BPFL: 4.25”
FG: 3.00”
BPEL: 5.75”
EG: 4.00”

Yeah, I’m not big by any stretch of the imagination but I guess this is why I’m here. I don’t feel like I have unreasonable goals. I really just want to have a BPEL of 7.50” with 5.00” EG. That’s not to say, however, that I won’t accept gains beyond that with welcoming arms! I’d like to meet my overall goal by the time I’m a senior in college which would be 2.5 years from right now. I’m also extremely tenacious so this is not something that I will give up on if I don’t see results in the first 3 months. But I don’t expect that anyway – I’m confident!

So, I’m going to do the basic 90-day routine that is listed on the site to start out and see where that leads me. My first session (today – January 19, 2009) went like this:
*Warm up for 10 minutes
*Basic stretching in all directions with Kegels for 10 minutes
*Wet Jelqing for 50 reps with each hand, 3 seconds per hand
*V-Jelqing straight up and in both directions for 30 reps
*Wet Jelqing for 50 reps with each hand, 3 seconds per hand
*V-Jelqing straight up and in both directions for 30 reps
*Warm down for 10 minutes
With the help of another member here, I feel like I have a good schedule planned.

*Month 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday with rest Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
*Thereafter: Alternating Weeks – Week 1: MWFS, Week 2: TTS, and then back

I guess the goal of this is exactly like strength training – always keep your body (or, in this case, your penis) guessing. I plan on increasing rep intensity after the first month.

Well, I’m done talking for now. Any advice you guys have for me I am open ears for. Like I said, I am totally new at this and will be anxious to hear from everyone, especially the experts. I’ll be checking in regularly with status updates.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Great shcedule, a bit much on the jelq reps, cut back to just 100 jelqs for now. but jelq slower 5-10 second strokes with a soft grip. Your penis is normal in size by the way you are not small at all. Good luck and Godspeed welcome to PeGym!

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great shcedule, a bit much on the jelq reps, cut back to just 100 jelqs for now. but jelq slower 5-10 second strokes with a soft grip. Your penis is normal in size by the way you are not small at all. Good luck and Godspeed welcome to PeGym!

So, I should just do the 50 wet jelq reps with each hand which makes 100?

Hey Landon and welcome to the gym. Make sure that you take a look at this thread before you start exercising.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/3636-safety-first.html

Good luck and remember to take it easy at first.

Yeppers! Read thoroughly and I have it copy and pasted into a word document :D

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
GatorLand,

Nice schedule to start with and good beginning stats. You could back down a bit on the Jelqing and give your penis time to be condition. Good Luck with your 90 day routine.:thumb:

MellowD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck and welcome to the Gym! Remember with patience come gains.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, with some advice, I'm going to de-intensify my routine slightly to this (I'm trying to grasp the "less is better" concept)

(1) Warm up for 10 minutes
(2) Basic LOT stretches, all directions, with 25 Kegels per position. 10 second Circle stretches too
(3) Wet Jelq for 40 reps per hand
(4) V-Jelq for 20 reps with right hand (holding base with the left hand)
(5) Jerk off while edging for around 20 minutes
*Jelq with slow 5-10 second strokes

ON: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday (for first 30 days - then rotate weeks with Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday after that)

How does this sound guys?

Last edited:

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've only done 2 PE sessions so far (today was my second). But I have some observations already and hopefully someone can comment on them.

Number 1, I seem to be carrying around a much fuller flaccid hang. I can definitely notice the difference in my pants from before doing PE.
Number 2, My post workout jerking off today was about 10x more intense than I can ever remember. I was able to edge for 20 minutes.
Number 3, My penis appeared to be bulging much more when erect. The veins were popping out much more than I have ever seen.

Maybe I didn't measure correctly the first time, but I measured again while I was jerking off and I was right on the 6" mark. I guess I wasn't completely hard when I measured the first time. Anyway, noting these observations after only two sessions, can I attribute these to PE or just my mind playing tricks on me?

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing - am I jelqing enough with only 100 (40 wet with each hand, 20 V-jelqs) ?

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing - am I jelqing enough with only 100 (40 wet with each hand, 20 V-jelqs) ?

Yes. That is plenty of jelqing to start out with.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have let myself get so frustrated with PE the past week. I haven't had a session in 10 days now. I never got comfortable with a routine and I kept getting urges to do more than I am supposed to. I'm really trying to get started again, but I get this feeling that I have already failed. BLAH!

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay I had some time to focus-up and now I'm back in the game. I started doing PE again yesterday and just had my second session since being back today. I'm naturally a stressed person even though I cover it up well usually. I'm not usually someone to give up so quickly so I was really frustrated that I got so negative about this stuff. After reading PESuccessGuy's threads and seeing how motivated he was, I'm back with a much easier routine that I plan on not deviating from for a few months. Thanks to you jayhawk as well for the routine idea. That's exactly the routine I'm doing.

10min warm-up
10min stretching
10min wet-jelqing
5min cool down

I've been doing my stretches each twice though. If I only do them once, it doesn't take nearly 10 minutes. Did you do your stretches twice in each session Jayhawk when you did a beginner routine? Thanks again!

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, it's been 10 days since I restarted. I've been doing a very light routine and I'm still seeing no improvements. I have morning wood EVERY morning and it's strong morning wood. My EQ is extremely high and I have no problems at all getting it up. But I am still gaining nothing. I mean, I understand some people gain slowly. But I'm at over a month now and I have every possible positive P.I. known to man - and yet, I gain nothing. I'm getting pissed...really pissed. In fact, I'm quite sure I have lost a tenth of an inch on my BPEL. That's fucking pathetic.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Up the volume of your routine 1-2 minutes every 7-10 days until you start gaining. If your PI's drop incredibly, then cut back on the volume until they're in good ranges again. Some people gain well on a less-is-more sort of routine, others need something more. Don't get frustrated or angry about this because that will just set you back - you've gotta keep at it and move slowly.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried upping the volume...My P.I.s stayed the same (positive as hell) but still nothing happened. I'm starting to wonder if some people just can't gain. I see some other people on here as pissed off as I am. I hate being so negative about all of this - I'm usually a very patient person. But some of the people on here gain lightening fast and it's frustrating. Physiologically, the male penis is essentially the same from person to person. I just don't understand how some people gain so quickly and then other people (like me) don't gain a fart's worth (or even LOSE some length). It just doesn't make sense.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How much did you up the volume?

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly what I have done:

1/19/09 --> 1/25/09: (1 on, 1 off)
-Warmup 10 min
-1 set of basic stretches
-Jelqing 6 min
-V-Jelqing 2 min
-sometimes i would edge for 20-30 minutes

*At this point, I thought I was being too light, so I upped it a bit

1/26/09 ---> 2/1/09 (2 on,1 off)
-Warmup 10 min
-2 sets of basic stretches
-jelqing 10 min
-V-jelqing 5 min
-i edged every other session for 45 minutes

*This is where frustration started to set in, so I decided I needed a break. I was encouraged to come back with a lighter, but more frequent routine.

2/13/09 ---> Present (5 on, 2 off)
-Warmup 12 min
-1 set of basic stretches
-jelqing 5 min
-V-Jelqing 5 min
-edged every other session for 45-60 minutes

I started out light, upped the volume, then went back down, and all with different frequencies. What pisses me off the most is at no point did I ever have a negative P.I. I hardly ever turtle and if I do, it's for 10 minutes, TOPS. I have strong morning wood every morning that lasts for at least 30 min. My EQ is insanely high - I can get my penis at 100% erection in 30 seconds. I have used light pressure on my jelqing, no pain whatsoever. Even in the past 2 weeks with the 5 on, 2 off - absolutely no negative PIs. No fatigue or lazy erections either.

From what I have read here, the people who experience these kind of constant good P.I.s are the ones who gain rapidly. And I gain nothing. To me, it makes no sense whatsoever. How could I actually LOSE .10" of length?

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you ejaculate with your edging sessions?