gains slowed/stopped, EQ dropped

neuromaster

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first time posting on here. I've got a question about gains and plateaus. I started PE in July inconsistently, took a break for 8 weeks, and returned consistently in October. I started with JP90, going 2/3 days, and added in pumping several months ago, and slowly increased my consistent routine. The pumping seemed to help. About two months ago I finally started to see some actual gains (+.2 EG, +.1 EL), but it seems that over the last two weeks I've become much more conditioned and have stopped making gains, possibly even some turtling. My EQ also seems to have dropped slightly and I notice that in the morning I'm not as fully expanded as usual when hard.

One thing I will note is I do not seem to see my gains the way most people report. My size doesn't really change while doing PE, except slightly when pumping (bathmate). My EQ also seems to go down slightly, which I hear is normal. My size often feels slightly reduced right after a session. Instead, I notice increased EQ and size the next morning/evening. But as of around two weeks ago I've notice considerably less soreness, none the next morning, and don't seem to be getting much fatigue or a decent workout even after increasing my jelqs and pumping.

I slightly increased my routine two weeks ago when I started to notice this problem:
Bathmate, medium pressure, 5 minutes 3-4x
Light stretches
50 regular jelqs 2-3x
50 V jelqs 3-4X
5 minute warmdown

Sometimes I do more or less pumps or jelqs depending on the day, and usually wear a cock ring on and off for 15 minutes, around 5 times per day. I rarely do less than 2/3 days in a row. I also tried light hanging (5 pounds) a few times this week out of curiosity. I'm looking for girth gains but thought some length exercise might supplement my gains in girth.

I took a ten day break from PE around the holidays and did not seem to lose much of my gains. When I returned to PE I quickly got back to where I was before my break. But now I don't feel like my workouts are doing anything at all. I know that not much time has passed but there seems to have been a big change.

My question is, what do I need to do to feel fatigues and make gains again? Increasing my regimen this week hasn't seemed to help, and still noticing little fatigue/fast recovery. I've considered that jelqing may not be doing it for me anymore, and I'm planning on trying out squeezes and ULI's, and using an all day horseshoe ring to maintain girth.

I've heard that the occasional week or two break can help, but since I feel no fatigue I'm pretty skeptical this is the answer. Do I need to increase my workouts, or switch things up altogether? Any help is appreciated.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome. The key to gains as I have found is consistently. I didn’t have any measurable gains for three months. So, stick with it, b,yet be safe.

neuromaster

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks Party, I think im going to just switch up my routine. Do you ever take breaks to consolidate?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Party, I think im going to just switch up my routine. Do you ever take breaks to consolidate?

Actually I haven’t done much for length in years. Been working girth mostly, pumping, clamping. Have not been as diligent as I need to be with hanging but I work a lot now so...I get a 30 minute pump in the morning and a thirty minute pump at night. The pump,helps to reinforce my previous length gains as well,as my girth additions.

neuromaster

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm not looking as much for length either, I did a few hanging sessions out of curiosity and because I heard some length work can assist in your girth work. Dang that's a lot of pumping! I guess i need to step it up. Its frustrating though using a bathmate for that long in the shower. I need an air pump, just not sure which one yet. How much girth did you gain in your first year?