Gaining Length

nothere

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm almost finished with JPs program, and just in the last 3 weeks or so I've decided that what i really need is length at this point, so I've been adding a few extra rotating stretches and doing both my wet and V jelqs at a much lower erection level (by the end of the 50 it will almost feel like a big flaccid.)
I was just wondering if this is correct? I feel like I'm at a bit of a wall psychologically as you don't really see or feel the same immediate engorgement with each jelq at this low erection level. Is it still beneficial?

Also, sometimes after about 10 minutes of stretching, I dont think my penis is hanging any lower than when I started. Can the stretching session have still been beneficial if this is the case?

Thanks all

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Adding to JP's routine is what I did too, but I also experimented with some of the more advanced exercises aswell. If you were making gains on his routine, I would stick with it and progress the reps and intensity as you go.
If your getting in a psychological rut, then take a break for a week or so after the 90 days. You can use that time to think about how you would like to customize your next phase.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
To be honest with you, for the last 6 months that I've been PE'ing I have seen minor flaccid gains, but have gained a lot in erect length, there's just some of us who take more time to grow in flaccid after growing in erect.