• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Gaining length with no girth

roofdock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey fellas, so to make this short I basicely have bizarre measurements. Roughly I have about 5 inches in length and 6 inches in girth. I am intact and I had frenulum breve which I had to get surgery for because the girth was so much for my below average length.

My question is can I gain length with any specific methods without adding any more girth? I would even give up girth for more length but that doesn't seem possible lol. Thanks in advance.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
There are methodds like doing stretches onlly and jelq at low erection percent . However it can be difficult .

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I would suggest doing the stretches portion of the JP90 routine and after you have conditioned yourself move on to the Side to side stretches of the Advanced Jelq Free Routine. You can find both exercises mention in the link provided in my signature.

Lord Escanor

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey fellas, so to make this short I basicely have bizarre measurements. Roughly I have about 5 inches in length and 6 inches in girth. I am intact and I had frenulum breve which I had to get surgery for because the girth was so much for my below average length.

My question is can I gain length with any specific methods without adding any more girth? I would even give up girth for more length but that doesn't seem possible lol. Thanks in advance.

Did the surgery hurt? I think I have the same condition and believe I will need to have this surgery done. Also, do they just cut the frenulum off or something?? Have you lost any sensitivity or anything not right since you had surgery?

roofdock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Did the surgery hurt? I think I have the same condition and believe I will need to have this surgery done. Also, do they just cut the frenulum off or something?? Have you lost any sensitivity or anything not right since you had surgery?

Emla numbing cream was used so there was no pain. Still not quite sure what they did, I think they cut it loose and sew it back with a wider base. I don't think I lost any sensitivity, but it left an ugly scar. My penis is much darker than the rest of my skin color though, so if that's not the case it won't be a very visible scar.

But unfortunately they didn't go low enough so part of the frenulum is still too tight. Make sure your doc knows exactly what part to treat, which is very difficult if he can't see it erect. lol. Seriously. It sucks that I may need to get this done again. I don't even know if I can really do these stretching exercises yet without pain.

roofdock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
There are methodds like doing stretches onlly and jelq at low erection percent . However it can be difficult .

I would suggest doing the stretches portion of the JP90 routine and after you have conditioned yourself move on to the Side to side stretches of the Advanced Jelq Free Routine. You can find both exercises mention in the link provided in my signature.

Thanks, will look into it. I am trying to find cases on this site, have there been people who have only gained length and no girth?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Thanks, will look into it. I am trying to find cases on this site, have there been people who have only gained length and no girth?
Yes .
However the penis seems to have a mind of it's own on this matter . Some seem to want to gain length and some girth and changing it can be difficult.

Lord Escanor

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Emla numbing cream was used so there was no pain. Still not quite sure what they did, I think they cut it loose and sew it back with a wider base. I don't think I lost any sensitivity, but it left an ugly scar. My penis is much darker than the rest of my skin color though, so if that's not the case it won't be a very visible scar.

But unfortunately they didn't go low enough so part of the frenulum is still too tight. Make sure your doc knows exactly what part to treat, which is very difficult if he can't see it erect. lol. Seriously. It sucks that I may need to get this done again. I don't even know if I can really do these stretching exercises yet without pain.

That doesn't sound too good. I did read somewhere that the frenulum can be stretched manually. Might try that if I manage to find the exact guide again.

roofdock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
That doesn't sound too good. I did read somewhere that the frenulum can be stretched manually. Might try that if I manage to find the exact guide again.

I actually read that it can't be stretched unlike the foreskin. If you find that guide could you link me that? Thanks.

Whore

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score

Whats wrong with you Women prefer Girth over Length I have the same thing My penis is 5.6 inches and 6.3 inches girth I love my thick penis When I shove it inside a woman it stretches them out plus most people on here want girth rather than the length I would be happy, just keep Jelqing and you'll see your penis grow in length.

roofdock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Whats wrong with you Women prefer Girth over Length I have the same thing My penis is 5.6 inches and 6.3 inches girth I love my thick penis When I shove it inside a woman it stretches them out plus most people on here want girth rather than the length I would be happy, just keep Jelqing and you'll see your penis grow in length.

I'd probably be satisfied if I reached atleast 6 inches in length. 5 is just too small especially for this kind of girth even though I have a sizeable bulg. It's like a fatty's penis. I just don't want the risk of adding any more girth.

Whore

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'd probably be satisfied if I reached atleast 6 inches in length. 5 is just too small especially for this kind of girth even though I have a sizeable bulg. It's like a fatty's penis. I just don't want the risk of adding any more girth.

It'll be very hard but you'll get it just stay focused on your program.