• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Frequency question

Adenosine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wondering your thoughts on how often I need to do training at a minimum in order to keep gaining?
I'm currently doing ~ 30 mins hanging followed by 10 mins of manual stretching and 10 mins of jelqs with some Ebends thrown in followed by 15 mins of pumping and finally 10 mins of clamping.

My problem is I work a lot of shift work and I struggle to fit it all in around my social life, gym, martial arts and full time work. I probably manage 2/3 sessions a week at most.

Do you guys think this is enough and if I should be changing anything?

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm guessing a minimum of 3 a week to see any sort of gains. It may take longer, but you could get some

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can break it up some. You could stretch and hang on one day (or in the morning), and stretch, jelq, pump, clamp the next day (or in the evening). 1.5 hours is a long session for some. I found it getting a little tedious after a while. Also, I think stretching before hanging vs. after would help the hanging be more effective and safer. Personal opinion only. Mess around with stuff. See what works best for you.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
A 4 day a week with the above routine should allow you maximum gains and rest.

Are you making sure to add reps each session to force progress?