Fowfers

Highlander

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Do bed fowfers increase length over time, after i do them i seem bigger but then later on my flacid length seems to go down again :(

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fowfers are great for increasing flaccid length, from what I hear. They are also a good way to warmup. Keep doing them :)

They can't hurt for erect length either. When your flaccid starts going down, just do some shakes and it should plump back up.

billyglidejr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
fowfers are when u put your penis between your thighs and lay on your saide for awhile rite? what do u do with your balls?

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
fowfers are when u put your penis between your thighs and lay on your saide for awhile rite? what do u do with your balls?

Just tuck them off to the left or right. Switch it up when one side gets sore.

You can also do fowfers while sitting. I'll hold one for an hour or so sometimes when I'm on the computer or watching TV.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Just tuck them off to the left or right. Switch it up when one side gets sore.

You can also do fowfers while sitting. I'll hold one for an hour or so sometimes when I'm on the computer or watching TV.

God you sound like me. Are we related?
Are PE philosophy is almost identicle?

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Zixo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fowfers are great for increasing flaccid length, from what I hear. They are also a good way to warmup. Keep doing them :)

They can't hurt for erect length either. When your flaccid starts going down, just do some shakes and it should plump back up.

Can i add Fowfers to my newbie-rutine? or shall i wait until the end of the third month?

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can i add Fowfers to my newbie-rutine? or shall i wait until the end of the third month?

You can do fowfers whenever you want. I'm doing them right now at while I'm typing this.

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say you can safely add fowfers to a newbie routine, it's hard to overdo them.

I credit much of my EL gains to fowfers and BTC's.

Zixo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you Jayhawk and Scipio :)

ksutroubleii

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just for clarification.

Just for clarification.

I've been doing quit a bit of reading but wanted to clarify a couple of things about Fowfers. I can add these to my beginners routine? Can I use these for my warm up instead of a rice sock (would be much more convenient)? Can I do these multiple times during the day even on my rest days? Can I really do these up to 30 minutes. Sorry if these have been asked too many times, but just wanted some clarification.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
The answer is yes to all your questions except the warm-up. I would stick to the standard warm-up routine, especially before jelqing. You need a hot wrap fifteen minute warm-up for jelqing. The fowfers work great to increase your flaccid hang. I do the bed fowfer following Kingpole's suggestion. I can sleep for many hours with my dick tucked between my leg. It helps give me great awakening flaccids, (7" x 6.5" at the base), especially when my woodies are flagging.

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say you can safely add fowfers to a newbie routine, it's hard to overdo them.

I credit much of my EL gains to fowfers and BTC's.
Really? I didnt think they would effect the erect lenght so much, i guess i will be doing these from now on.