Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
First things first....

I'm 19 yrs old....
am I too late to do Jelqs??

Ive started Jelqing yesterday Jan 12 2010
I did 120 jelqs.... the 3-5 seconds rule

First I warmed up using a towel for 5 minutes...

then started jelqing....

I have read a lot of articles and other informative things about it so I know I can do it...

but I Read something about warming up(Cooling down after jelqing)....

some says its not needed some says its needed...
help me please...

oh... I also did the edging thing... is it good after jelqing???
and by the way... i do weight lifting... is it all right to workout the body and the penis the same day???

isn't it overkill for me???

thanks in advance

Albert

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not too late

Not too late

I am many, many years older than you and I've just started. 2 weeks into the program. As far as I can tell the warm towelling is important before and after. It is certainly not too late for you to start. I keep to jelqing and stretching at the moment and this seems to be successful. Your jelqing routine seems OK but I don't know much about edging. I will probably come to this a bit later on because I want to increase the size and hardness of my head.

Albert

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
With regards to ligaments & other white tissues in the body... heat allows / induces vasodilation to the site + induces an elasticity effect over the plasticity effect (which is common w/ ligaments) allowing an exaggerated stretch to take normal shape and be functional... as simple as I could put it.

Keep it Simple as a beginner... Warm up 5-10 mins. Stretch lightly (at first week) up, down, left, right, out for 10-20 seconds for 10 minutes, you can implement 10-15 second heli's to keep your ligs loose, jelq 3 sets of 50 (3-5 seconds PER stroke ... left hand, 5 sec ; right hand, 5 sec - That makes 1. Repeat... then more heli's... some light 2-5 min stretches and then 10-15 min warm down.

gl =)

I also recommend JP's BEGINNERS Routine =)

whakkachik

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
wow thanks guys.... i did my jelqing last night...

i can't say i've done it right or not...

i have another question...

do I have to stand of??? or sit down during jelqing??? which is most effective for you guys???

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
There is no right or wrong way. I always stand as I really work hard on each jelq to get to the very base of my unit. Others stand, some lie done. Experiment and go with what you like. Definitely do v-jelqs (works the cc's), and regular jelqs (works the cs). Lifting weights doesn't have anything to do with your unit. It is more about time constraints or biting off more than you can chew. Do too many things and you might find yourself getting burned out. If you lift, than feel like working your unit later on, go for it. If after a real good workout you feel pretty beat up, work your unit the next day. It all comes down to personal preference.

whakkachik

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
wow.... thanks sir...

i'll try V-jelq next time... for now I'm on a rest...

is my schedule okay??? i jelq for 3 days and one day rest and then 3day jelq again and one rest...

is that okay???
so i can lift weight and jelq on the same day if I can...

what about on my first post???

is it okay to do edging after jelqing??
isn't my "unit" going to be all worked up???

thanks guys I appreciate to those people who helps me...

thanks again...

whakkachik

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i think I'm on the wrong track... please help me... thanks