Former member of the old PEGym, back for another go

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I joined PEGym back in 2009 or 2010. I was having a lot of problems in my marriage and thought if I had a bigger penis I could salvage things. I found myself devoting a lot of time to PE, but not much time on my actual relationship. Long story short, we separated and I decided to focus on other aspects of my life and health and gave up on PE.

Now it's 2022 and I'm lifting weights and working on my diet and I realized I missed PE. So back in Early April I took an initial measurement and started a basic routine of manual stretching. I work out of the house, so I have plenty of time and opportunities to stretch throughout the day. I will detail more in my progress log.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with this great community once again.

Gladhander

Reactions: BigO

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
We are glad to have you back.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I joined PEGym back in 2009 or 2010. I was having a lot of problems in my marriage and thought if I had a bigger penis I could salvage things. I found myself devoting a lot of time to PE, but not much time on my actual relationship. Long story short, we separated and I decided to focus on other aspects of my life and health and gave up on PE.

Now it's 2022 and I'm lifting weights and working on my diet and I realized I missed PE. So back in Early April I took an initial measurement and started a basic routine of manual stretching. I work out of the house, so I have plenty of time and opportunities to stretch throughout the day. I will detail more in my progress log.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with this great community once again.

Gladhander
Welcome back, I do remember you. Hope your doing well

Reactions: Gladhander

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am glad to be back, and I am doing well BigO. I will post my current routine in the Progress Forum later today.

Reactions: BigO and Big Al

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes I'm still here.

Reactions: Gladhander

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member