Foot long penis

HORSE MAN

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How many people hear have a foot long penis.How many men in the world have a foot long penis.Do men with foot long penises shock the hell out of women.How many women can take the whole 12 inches .Vac hanging straight out 'with a door braket low on the door,with bungee cord will stretch it to the max over time.Then stretch with the vac hanger straped below the knee for day and night time stretching. What are your thoughts on all day all night stretching and hanging every day for the fastest growth.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think your dick won't be able to handle it and it will become unfunctional. You couldn't do that to your arm and expect it to work now could you?

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amount of women who can take an entire 12" penis, probably none.
Amount of men with a 12" penis in the world, very few.
All day and all night stretching for faster growth...well, growth may come, but so will a penis that's as good as a pet rock will come as well.

Size isn't everything.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Foot long. That's rediculous.
I'm sure there are less than 100 men on the planet with a penis that big.
Women that can take the whole shabangshabang? 0.
As to what you said, you can do that if you want. I doubt your penis will work after that.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
How many people hear have a foot long penis.How many men in the world have a foot long penis.Do men with foot long penises shock the hell out of women.How many women can take the whole 12 inches .Vac hanging straight out 'with a door braket low on the door,with bungee cord will stretch it to the max over time.Then stretch with the vac hanger straped below the knee for day and night time stretching. What are your thoughts on all day all night stretching and hanging every day for the fastest growth.

My thoughts on all day all night stretching and hanging every day is that it's crazy. A. Who has that kind of time and B. Just what is so wrong with "slow n steady"???

Reactions: kingpole

kingpole

Reaction score

I think 11 is shy by an inch.

kingpole

Reaction score
My thoughts on all day all night stretching and hanging every day is that it's crazy. A. Who has that kind of time and B. Just what is so wrong with "slow n steady"???

Its hard to be steady on Nyquil.

cgrgbdr

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Please don't make such a stupid question. Foot long penis, how the hell did this idea came to your mind?

Reactions: JFPowertop

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
John Holmes is dead.

onlinejon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually it is exception only 2% in this word have that type of penis . Because the normal size is 6 to 7 inch

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Um actually only 2% odd are over 8" in any study I have seen.

ultimape

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think that it would be very difficult for a 12 inch penis to sustain good quality erections .

Also , unless you are planning to start a relation with a cow , a 12 inch cock would be a nightmare for 99.999999999999% of the female population .

Wait , in fact maybe even for most cows ..

Raider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lol. that would be a scary sight to see. The average I believe is 5.2-5.7 or somewhere around there.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I think your dick won't be able to handle it and it will become unfunctional. You couldn't do that to your arm and expect it to work now could you?
Aye!

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Living tissue needs fresh blood flow. This plan will make your penis turn blue, then green, and fall off or have to be removed to save your life.