Flaccid success

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
A couple days ago I measured my BP flaccid length (no stretch) at 6.25. Granted it was very warm at the time, I'm definitely somewhat of a grower. That was my erect size when I started my PE journey. Thought that was kind of cool.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations! I still haven’t seen significant gains in my flaccid. However, my flaccid ball sack seems to have increased.

Reactions: AuGoldRum

Wauwer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A couple days ago I measured my BP flaccid length (no stretch) at 6.25. Granted it was very warm at the time, I'm definitely somewhat of a grower. That was my erect size when I started my PE journey. Thought that was kind of cool.
Grats!! That's is my Flaccid "goal" 😁
How does it feel walking around with a stick like that?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Grats!! That's is my Flaccid "goal" 😁
How does it feel walking around with a stick like that?
Haha not much different. My wife has to remind me that “I’m showing” sometimes since it pokes down to the side when it’s warm. I just thought it was cool that my flaccid length is what my erect length was a little under two years ago.

Reactions: TheAce and Wauwer

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations! I still haven’t seen significant gains in my flaccid. However, my flaccid ball sack seems to have increased.
I haven’t seen any change in how my sack hangs, although my testicles got larger from the probiotics I’ve been taking since shortly after I started doing PE. Mine tend to hug pretty tightly unless they’re fairly warm.

Reactions: TheAce

Wauwer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha not much different. My wife has to remind me that “I’m showing” sometimes since it pokes down to the side when it’s warm. I just thought it was cool that my flaccid length is what my erect length was a little under two years ago.
It's super cool and I assume a nice hallmark on your Journey!
Still as a grower here as well, I wouldn't mind showing for once 🤣👌 but I guess that too becomes normalised in time.
Anyhow congrats on this part of your journey 😁

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oddly enough I hadn't given that much thought - but I was always a grower with a very small flaccid. But, now, like you, my flaccid this morning was 6.5" long which was my length when I began as well!!

Pretty awesome feeling - even though it took 8 years for me to get here...

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Oddly enough I hadn't given that much thought - but I was always a grower with a very small flaccid. But, now, like you, my flaccid this morning was 6.5" long which was my length when I began as well!!

Pretty awesome feeling - even though it took 8 years for me to get here...
Yeah I' don't pay much attention to it either since mine is so variable. I just know what my starting erect length was so I figured it was a cool milestone. I actually had my wife confirm it for me haha.

whosdat9182

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats cool whats your routine?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats cool whats your routine?
It varies and I tend to experiment a lot but right now I'm trying "interval hanging" with heavy weight (20 pounds) for multiple 5 minute intervals with stretches in between (usually 1 or 200) and finishing with about 1 hour in the LG hanger with less weight (5 to 10 pounds). Lately I've been on a 5 days on, 1 or 2 days off schedule.

Reactions: Wauwer

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's interesting Phallic. How long do you rest between 5 min hanging sets at 20pounds (I currently seem to only be able to last 15 mins at 18 pounds so I'm very interested in giving this a try)?

Also, can you tell yet whether this has a positive impact?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
That's interesting Phallic. How long do you rest between 5 min hanging sets at 20pounds (I currently seem to only be able to last 15 mins at 18 pounds so I'm very interested in giving this a try)?

Also, can you tell yet whether this has a positive impact?
I usually rest about 5 minutes. Coming out of the compression hanger it tends to want to retract a bit. After 5 minutes in relaxes back to normal, then I do my stretches, wait a few minutes, and do another hanging session. I'm seeing between 1/8 and 1/4 difference in post-workout BPSFL doing it this way. One weird side-effect is that when I'm doing my stretches this way, by the end, it feels a bit more pliable. That's super subjective though.