Flaccid Gain But No Erect Gains

Clownbaby

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have been doing PE for the past month and I my flaccid length has increased about 0.25, which is great but I don't see any erect gains...is there anything obvious that I am doinn wrong that could cause this?

Routine:
2 days on 1 off
5 min warm up
100+ Jelq
3 sets of 30 sec stretches later in the day

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been doing PE for the past month and I my flaccid length has increased about 0.25, which is great but I don't see any erect gains...is there anything obvious that I am doinn wrong that could cause this?

Routine:
2 days on 1 off
5 min warm up
100+ Jelq
3 sets of 30 sec stretches later in the day

Give it a month or two more!!!! It's a good sign you are getting flaccid gains .... Length will soon follow.

Bulldog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What kind of stretches are you doing? Sounds like you might be stretching the shaft instead of releasing your inner ligaments....

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My flaccid becam longer and fuller about 1 month before i saw any erect gains. Gains will come slowly. Be PATIENT and before you know it you will have gained. Never agonise because you aint gaining, this is a long long process. Flaccid gains are good you should be pleased with this because you have passed the 1st of many hurdles.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is common for erect gains to come after flaccid gains. As stated above simply persevere with your routine and have faith.

I once did PE and because I saw no gains I gave up. A week after I'd not done any my flaccid increased half an inch and my erect .3"

Have faith!!!

LookAlive

EDIT: Also listen to PhibbysHammer (if his rep points aren't enough to get your attention!), a longer warm-up WILL help!

Clownbaby

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Im not planning on quitting anytime soon...I know from my time at the gym that huge gains don't come overnight, I was just worried that I might be doing something fundamentally wrong. I agree that a longer warmup would help, but its difficult to get a lot of privacy in my current situation. Another quick question, how hard should I be gripping when jelqing? I usually feel fairly beat up by the time Im done with a session, is this normal or should I be using a lighter grip?

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Light grip for beginners is an absolute must. you can experiment with gips after a few months. Ive been going almost 6 months and still use a light grip. The first three months you are conditioning your penis, be gentle. After 3 months or so then you can say you are conditioned and ready to change things up with grips, strength of pulls, different exercises etc.

Keep it simple and dont hurt yourself, this is such a common mistake and people who have given up before will tell you this also. Dont overtrain either very very important. Rest days are just as crucial as PE days.