First penis device recommendations.

joaon10899

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello pegym!!

After finish jp90 routine I wanna buy an PE device.

I am thinking buying a bathmate or andropenis but since i dont have any expirence on both of the devices what would you recomend to start first??

Thanks

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you are primarily looking for girth, go for a pump. However, if you are primarily interested in length gains, go for an extender or preferably, a hanger if you have the privacy.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you are serious about PE gains, the foundation is hand stretching accompanied by weight hanging and pumping. My foundation for success & multi inch gains has been weight hanging with post hang hand stretches and pumping after you have gained the length you desire.

alan020

Member of the Month Jan 13
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I found the BM good if you are looking for an addition to a manual routine. I used and still use it as a warm up for my manual routine in the shower for about 15/20 mins.

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello pegym!!

I am thinking buying a bathmate or andropenis but since i dont have any expirence on both of the devices what would you recomend to start first??

Thanks
Hi Joaon and congrats on doing the JP90 first...a great way to start, plus it's very advanced program for a beginner.
N2B nailed this question with it depends...length and growth, different answers.
Some members will advise getting your length down first and there may be some wisdom to that.
If I were to advise you based on my few years here in the Gym, I would say decide on growth or length. If you want both, I'd probably recommend going with an LG Hanger until you've achieved your goal.
For girth, I would recommend a $2 cable clamp and a $28 LG silicone sleeve to provide some protection and comfort while clamping.
I went into clamping after doing the JP90 twice. I really loved clamping even though I'm now focused on using Phallosan in conjunction with my Bathmate. If I had privacy and could do it over again, I might choose to do the LG Hanger first. I'm very thankful for my gains and look forward to more.
I wish you well on you PE journey!

Whoppin Willy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For length, I recommend a vac hanger! Phallsan sounds legit but if it's too pricy AliExpress has a $30 one that has worked well for me. I like hanging because it's good for length, straightening, base girth, and flaccid size. I've hung with other hangers and vac hanging is by far the most comfy. A good pump can be useful as well but I spend most of my PE time hanging.

A crafty trick for pully hanging is to get a ceiling hook that you hang plants from usually and a small pully(both were under $5 at my local hardware store). You can even buy a hanging plant to hang off the hook when you're not hanging! Indoor plants give off oxygen which can help blood circulation which in turn can aid with PE.

Sorry, tangent. Best of luck! Be safe! If your question doesn't get fully answered on this thread, look around the forum for more enlightenment.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello pegym!!

I am thinking buying a bathmate or andropenis but since i dont have any expirence on both of the devices what would you recomend to start
Thanks

while I've had gains with the Andropenis it also tore my frenulum causing sensitivity issues. Phallosan was much better.

s_t_f

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you a shower or a grower? The phalloSan is nice for helping with turtling and can be used as an ads. If your looking for length get the LG Hanger and I am now using a leluv air pump with Guage for girth. I never got the hang of my bathmate and am not really a fan.

These are the three devices I'll stick to for a while. But my routine will change based on where I'm looking to gain.
-phallosan
-LG Hanger
-leluv air pump

alan020

Member of the Month Jan 13
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you a shower or a grower? The phalloSan is nice for helping with turtling and can be used as an ads.

s_t_f, can you wear your Phallosen all day at work etc? I would like one but that is my main issue with ADS's.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alan, it depends on the type of work you do. When I was doing office work the Phallosan was no problem. Even some light physical labor was no problem. Heavy physical I just couldn't use the Phallosan then.