• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

First 19 minutes of extending: cold glans

italian2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just put the Andropenis extender for 19 minutes, and I noticed that the glans became cold.
I removed it. Should I be worried? What can I do to prevent the cold glans?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I used to warm & loosen up before extending. I used what we call a Rice sock. A tall athletic sock with a couple of cups of rice in, tied so the rice stays in. Heat mildly in a microwave.

Then while extending (at my desk), keep a heat source on my penis.
Understand that stretching the penis cause blood carrying tubes to narrow, and then however you are fastening affects blood flow.

Start gently extending, minimal pulling force, so you can get used to the process, AND yourdick can get used to it also.

italian2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to warm & loosen up before extending. I used what we call a Rice sock. A tall athletic sock with a couple of cups of rice in, tied so the rice stays in. Heat mildly in a microwave.

Then while extending (at my desk), keep a heat source on my penis.
Understand that stretching the penis cause blood carrying tubes to narrow, and then however you are fastening affects blood flow.

Start gently extending, minimal pulling force, so you can get used to the process, AND yourdick can get used to it also.

Thanks for your reply. I'll also be extending at my desk. My not bone pressed flaccid is 2,56 inches. I am extending at 3,54 inches, as said by Andropenis instructions (they say to start at NBPEL - 4 cm. So NBPEL of 13cm - 4cm = 9cm, that is 3.54 inches). Is it what you'd call "gently extending"? I REALLY WANT to go slow and make my penis adapt progressively, I know that it's the key to stretch the tissue. I don't want to tear my penis.
Anyway I'll try to loosen a bit the noose of the device, I'd like to make at least a 30min session before the glans becomes cold. This obstacle won't stop me from going forward.
I'll also think how to apply heat while extending. The problem is that heat is bad for testicles, so I should heat up only the penis. For me it's sure that heat helps growth and prevent injuries, but I want to start now anyway, I already posticipated PE too much.

1) Which heat source did you keep on your penis while extending?
2) Where should I point the penis while wearing the device? Is there any difference in this?
3) How much did you gain through extending? My goal is 0,78 inches (2 cm) in 6 months.
4) What's the most dangerous thing I have to care about while wearing the extender?
5) How much should I pause between each session and how can I speed up the blood flow to get my glans warmed again? I don't want that the pause is longer than the session :\
6) How long were your sessions?

Thanks in advance. I'd really appreciate if you could answer these questions, or also only few of them. I want to get started and get my results not only to gain confidence and feel better through the increasing of my penis size but also to prove me that I can be successful at this and to challenge my commitment in general.

Last edited:

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
1) Which heat source did you keep on your penis while extending?
2) Where should I point the penis while wearing the device? Is there any difference in this?
3) How much did you gain through extending? My goal is 0,78 inches (2 cm) in 6 months.
4) What's the most dangerous thing I have to care about while wearing the extender?
5) How much should I pause between each session and how can I speed up the blood flow to get my glans warmed again? I don't want that the pause is longer than the session :\
6) How long were your sessions?

1. The warmed rice sock, it can be mo0ved/molded to only apply heat to the shaft.
2. Not really, helps to vary to maintain comfort.
3. I think your goal is realistic, maybe add in some of the manual/hand exercises at different times.
4. Circulation damage/not readjusting or taking breaks to help.
5. I used to pause 20 to 45 minutes, sometime using my pump/cylinder to help restore blood flow. Rest breaks are your friend.
6. I tried for 60 min to 90 min, some days more, some days less.

italian2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1. The warmed rice sock, it can be mo0ved/molded to only apply heat to the shaft.
2. Not really, helps to vary to maintain comfort.
3. I think your goal is realistic, maybe add in some of the manual/hand exercises at different times.
4. Circulation damage/not readjusting or taking breaks to help.
5. I used to pause 20 to 45 minutes, sometime using my pump/cylinder to help restore blood flow. Rest breaks are your friend.
6. I tried for 60 min to 90 min, some days more, some days less.

Just did another 30 minutes. This time with the noose more loose, and touching a bit and re-adjusting. This time I tried to put the noose farther from the glans. Anyway I have to do some important things here at my computer.. and you know I need to be focused. I have to find some sort of balance where the extender doesn't distract me too much. I will try the rice sock and search for some kind of heat source on amazon.

Should I remove the protective silicone ring too, when I take a break?

1) If I apply heat, how will I know if the blood is not flowing? The heat comes from the outside, not the inside.
3) Ok, I will do some jelqing and stretch while in the shower after gym.

Now I stopped after 30 mins, when the glans became "cold enough", is it ok? When should I stop a session? From a "bit cold" to "really cold", I stop in the middle.

P.S. I absolutely need to heat up the penis during the break. I can't wait half an hour for the glans to be warm again: 6 hours a day will become 12 hours a day :\
When I am completely free I can do PE from like 3pm to 10pm, that's 7 hours. I'll have to do 6 hours a day, so I have only 1 hour of break, I can only pause something about 10-15 mins. And I am talking about when I AM COMPLETELY FREE IN THE AFTERNOON

Last edited:

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Best to experiment, make some log entries so you can keep track of the variables over time.
It all adds up over months, so be patient.

italian2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Best to experiment, make some log entries so you can keep track of the variables over time.
It all adds up over months, so be patient.

Ok. Just one last question: is it normal to have bad EQ after extending? Before extending today I had super erection. After extending I can't get like a stable erection and it remains a bit soft.. is it a bad PI or it is just normal? Do you advice me to try extending with less length?.. I am just at the start

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You can choose either direction. Some will sacrifice Erection Quality others will not.

Just starting out, you get to discover many things about extending, how your penis reacts, how you evaluate and react.

When in doubt, go with a little less; keep your wits and study things.