• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Finger in ass

TheSperminator

Member of the Month Oct 12
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay so first off this is not a troll post ..

A few months ago I got horny and I wanted to try something different so i decided to .. Well read the title ..

This is something I normally never do and had never done before .. It was a one time act of being horny and wanting to know how it feels (because some girls/men give prostate massages and I heard that it makes you explode like crazy) ..

I only did it for like 5 seconds or so, but what I clearly notice now is that my asshole is wider open ..

Like this seriously bothers me .. It used to be nice and tight but now it's a little lose and more open .. I start to get anxiety like what if she gives me head and she can more easily smell it now etc ..

Does this ever go back to normal or will it stay more open for the rest of my life .. Like it feels as if I can still feel my finger inside .. I swear to god I only did it once :p

Again: no troll post.

jibeyx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean you have poop coming out of it & that's usually thicker than a finger, right? How could you tell it was still wider, without your finger inside? Sometimes i've experimented with the finger. Usually it works best right before you cum, not just five seconds whenever.

DrCaspyr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The anus is designed to open and close, to relax and constrict. I takes quite a lot of repeated mechanical stretching to result in permanent dilatation either through injury or through adaptation. You will be 100% totally fine!

Hot take: All men need to spend time making friends with their prostates and stop being afraid of it. If you had a g-spot, would you not want to use it? Guess what? you do.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
It’s fine. I use butt plugs much wider than your finger for years and have never had an issue. I’ve even tried a 8 by 6 dildo I bought for her. She complained it was to big. She has, when totally aroused, and the dark, when she didn’t know it was coming take most of it. I’d guess 7 inches, surprised the sh*t out of me, but she loved it as long as she couldn’t see it. But I took all 8 inches, balls deep, it was painful and left an impression, but not a lasting one. I was ok after a couple hours. Whew. It was big. Lots a lube required.

So. Don’t fret.