finding your LOT

pe_hope it works

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If been reading threads about LOT, but can't seem to understand how to find it.
What is the whole point of LOT, what kinds of stretches should i do depending on my lot ect, ect?

Can some one please explain on how to find my LOT, ect ect.

thanks PE buddies appreciate it.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
03-24 2004
Determining LOT (Loss of Tug)

LOT (Loss of Tug). This theory was first posted by Bib.

This is a very important factor in the way you exercise.

Grasp your flaccid penis under the glans in the O.K. grip. (Palm down)
Stretch straight up (This is 12:00) Do several Kegels. Do you feel it tug back?

(No need to pull too hard, as this can be very noticeable or can be very subtle.)

Stretch straight out (9:00) do several Kegels. Do you feel it tug back?

Stretch straight down (6:00) do several Kegels. Do you feel it tug back?

When you DON'T feel it TUG BACK, this is your Loss of Tug or LOT.

If your LOT is 6:00, you will need to do your exercises straight out and straight up.

If your LOT is 9:00 or higher, you will do exercises straight out and straight down.

You always want to exercise AGAINST the TUG

Most men find that they have low LOT. Mine is at 6:00. This means that the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the gains.

Men with high LOT, are very lucky. Their gains come easier and can utalize weight hanging. But don't be discouraged, the Gains will come if you are dedicated and stay on the program I have outlined below.
These are exercises to help you gain, regardless of LOT

From JP's Beginner Routine.

Hope that helps.

juicypinga

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine is at 6, so the exercises recommended are straight out and straight up , this means jelquing outwards and upwards, like at 9 and 12?
Thanks

pe_hope it works

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel the tug when I stretch up and straight out. I don't really feel the tug when I start stretching downward. Does that mean mines is at 6:00?

And the same question as juicypinga, the recommended exercises are, if you
have a LOT at 6:00 its best to stretch straight out and straight up?

And when jelqing is it best to jelq straight out, and upward?

What are some recommended stretches?

Stretching downward won't be no use, for people with a 6:00 LOT?

Also when hanging, wouldn't it be hard to see gains because I would be hanging weights downward? ect ect..

Can someone clear this up for us 6:00 LOT PErs please.

Thanks.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Your LOT would not be 6. It would be around 10:30 :p Just do the normal routine bud.
Yes
Yes
All (DO V-Jelqs!)
No 100% true... you should still stretch in every direction.
Unless you set up some type of pulley system. You can still hang with a low LOT, it's just not going to be as helpful. It still may be, but not to the same degree
Remember, this is a THEORY.

pe_hope it works

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks NP97.

Cleared everything up for me, and im sure for every 6:00er.

So jelqing straight out and upward is good?........

Downward won't be any use?

P.S Standing on your head and hanging would be much better than the pulley system, because your hanging upward ahaha( joking) :p

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Well, I have a very high lot. I don't get any pullback until it's basically straight up.
I do all my stretches in every direction, half my jelqs downward, half straight out. V-jelqs are all straight up. So I just try and do everything.
Downward would be fine, you just may get more out of upward stuff if your LOT is 6:00.

juicypinga

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One thing i noticed on the 90 day newbie routine is that you never stretch downwards, you do helicopters then strtch left and kegel then outwards and move it in a circle, then same thing but stretch to th right this time, next thing is to stretch outwards, last thing is to stretch upwards so i guess this routine will help us(6 LOTers).
I only realized yesterday that the V-jelqs are suppossed to do upwards... aggrrrr well, never late to learn something new i guess.
Thnks guys for your answers, help lots!

bjembe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel the tug when I stretch up and straight out. I don't really feel the tug when I start stretching downward. Does that mean mines is at 6:00?

Also when hanging, wouldn't it be hard to see gains because I would be hanging weights downward? ect ect..

hope it works,

Your LOT is somewhere between 9 to 6. The LOT is a simple test and I am amaze how many people get confused about it. I think for those people that are confused, it would be a good idea to read about the whole theory where it is explain in full details. So, as to get an understanding what BIB thinks is happening when you see a loss of tugback.

In short, when you first see a significant reduction in tugback that is when the ligs starts to engage, in other words the ligs take the stress. That is why you do not feel the tugback according to BIB.

The theory has been refuted many times by some members over at other PE sites. IMHO do not pay too much attention to it. Just stretch. Like Lady Gaga’s song Just Dance. I say, Just Stretch; everything is going to be OK. :)

If you are going to hang, start with BTC first. If you do not see any gains after being consistent and following the general hanging principles after a few months. Then consider switching angles.