facial hair (bear)?

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey .
Got kind of a fun question, but I mean it serious.
Now that im starting my jurny to get a more adult penis
I would like to know if anyone of you guys,
have a tip to get faster facial hear.
I know that it comes with the age,
but i guess that there must be something to kickstart it?

Im asking because i have verry nice skin.
So girls usally think im 17 or even sometimes 16years old...
so not that fun ..

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude?? Forget it. I joined the Army when I was 17 and they made me shave my then "Peach Fuzz" daily. Now I have to shave twice a day sometimes or my wife and kids can't even hug me without fear of getting injured from my bristly whiskers. If I could totally eliminate facial hair I would. Enjoy your smooth complexion and remember what I told you. FORGET FARMING WHISKERS!!

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No beard = It means that you have a lot of healthy DH-Testosterone in your face.

DHT is a by product of high T levels as T converts to estrogens & DHT when aromatizing.

But it could also be the other way around.

But with PE and higher T the only problem you will get in your face is acne (if your taking ZMA or something similar).
On steroids like me....well you will get more acne than you ever wanted to have :D

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone of you guys,
have a tip to get faster facial hear.
I know that it comes with the age,
but i guess that there must be something to kickstart it?

A while back, some dude posted a link to some strange gadget that he claimed would strengthen your PC muscle while also stimulating the growth of a massive mustache. It had two electrodes, which supposedly you'd clamp to your chode, connect the electrodes to your car's battery and then have someone rev up the engine while blasting (and I quote) Hanna Montana's Greatest Hits at full blast. I'm betting it was not a good idea for anyone to try this.

However, I'd say you could start by splashing your face a couple of times a day with a mixture of Brut and Aqua Velva. Also, listening to the Bee Gees, Kenny Rogers, Barry White and Charlie Daniel's Band should help speed up the process.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Aw man W.M.P. You forgot the "Nitty Gritty Dirt Band", ye haw that always made my beard grow.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Aw man W.M.P. You forgot the "Nitty Gritty Dirt Band", ye haw that always made my beard grow.

sh*t...those guys will definitely have you growing a fro' on the face within a couple of songs.:D

Dingdong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im asking because i have verry nice skin.
So girls usally think im 17 or even sometimes 16years old...
so not that fun ..

At your age it sucks looking younger than you are. I know because I had the same problem. I got carded for tobacco until I was in my early thirties. Sixteen-year-old girls hit on me when I was in my late twenties (jail bait...no-thanks). But trust me, you'll be happy that you look younger when you get a little older. You'll be able to pick up twenty-year-old women when you're in your thirties.... Just be happy with who you are.

As far as beard growth goes, I'm afraid that's mostly genetic, and I personally wouldn't mess with hormones or creams. You'll get more hair when you get older (and you'll get it in places you don't want).